ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska @ Noon on Fox

Big Noon would be a big first step. Hope that happens.

Gameday is obviously many levels bigger, and more symbolic than Big Noon is. I would say our best chance for Gameday is Washington game.

Michigan game would be another possibility, but there are some monster SEC matchups that weekend. I'd guess Georgia at Ole Miss gets it that weekend...maybe Bama at LSU.

If Washington keeps playing well and winning though, they'll be ranked by our game. And if we beat Nebraska, we'll be top 15. I would think a 20 ish at 15 ish, Washington at IU matchup, on a relatively light SEC matchup weekend, might get them to Bloomington.

Especially with McAfee now talking about it.

What does that make the BTN Tailgate show?

I've called it the Temu College Gameday. But I didn't even really remember that Big Noon Kickoff existed.
Big noon has some big name guys on it...

Urban Meyer, Tom Rinaldi, Matt Leinert

Brady Quinn and Mark Ingram are on it.

Nothing close to Gameday in popularity or exposure, but similar in style and approach. I'm sure Rinaldi will have a great story about RMK or something heartwarming involving IU.

Big noon has some big name guys on it...

Urban Meyer, Tom Rinaldi, Matt Leinert

Brady Quinn and Mark Ingram are on it.

Nothing close to Gameday in popularity or exposure, but similar in style and approach. I'm sure Rinaldi will have a great story about RMK or something heartwarming involving IU.
Urban has always sang our praises too. Get the billboards ready.

I booked Janko's at 4:30PM for 6 a month and a half ago. :cool: I rarely get it right that far out and was sweating this would be at 3:30PM. I prefer a later kickoff, but it's homecoming and all the late slots were booked long ago. Can't beat an IU home win and then a filet at Janko's. Going 7-0 before is gonna make it the best steak ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT