ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska game extremely close to sellout

I checked the IU website for available tickets for Nebraska, and there are a handful of tickets left for the West stands and not much more available in the East stands. My estimate for available seats would be 400.
The stands will be full of red next weekend. I want IU fired up to take to Nebraska and beat them like they did to UCLA.

Hopefully the city and university are adequately prepared for a sell-out crowd and manage traffic effectively.
The difference in crowd management, and traffic, will likely be negligible. IU has a pretty robust tail gate scene. A chunk of that difference between 40K butts in the seats and all 50+K butts in the seats will just be people actually coming in from the tailgates.

The rest, most of the rest anyways, will be Nebraska fans. Vast majority of them will already be in town at hotels and stuff.

It'll be like a typical OSU or Michigan game. Hopefully with a lot more energy though.

Does this mean the IU admin finally figured out how to get fannies in the seats? Lol.

It's pretty simple. Just win baby and they will come.

HGTVBx.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT