ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska’s Rivals Board

I don't necessarily think Nebraska will hold Indiana to less than 20 points, but I would be shocked if its more than 24 to 27.

You can poo poo whatever you want, but Nebraska will have the best defense Indiana has faced this season by a mile, and since I did google coach Cignetti like he asked, I can safely claim Nebraska will have the most talented and best overall defense Cignetti has ever faced in his 13 seasons as a Head College Football Coach.

The Huskers have 6 defensive starters who will get drafted next Spring, and Sophomore DE James Williams (who isn't draft eligible) looks like he's going to become a future 1st Round Edge Rusher.

Nebraska's Special Teams play are an abomination against God and Country. I would be more shocked if Indiana fails to block a punt or kick vs. the Huskers than I would if they did.
Apparently, Cignetti and the Hoosiers weren’t very impressed by the Husker D, I’m doubting it’s the best defense coach Cig has “ever” faced. Since we scored 56 , you must have been “shocked”, based off your post, just wondering if you’ll show back up and give Indiana credit ?

I don't necessarily think Nebraska will hold Indiana to less than 20 points, but I would be shocked if its more than 24 to 27.

You can poo poo whatever you want, but Nebraska will have the best defense Indiana has faced this season by a mile, and since I did google coach Cignetti like he asked, I can safely claim Nebraska will have the most talented and best overall defense Cignetti has ever faced in his 13 seasons as a Head College Football Coach.

The Huskers have 6 defensive starters who will get drafted next Spring, and Sophomore DE James Williams (who isn't draft eligible) looks like he's going to become a future 1st Round Edge Rusher.

Nebraska's Special Teams play are an abomination against God and Country. I would be more shocked if Indiana fails to block a punt or kick vs. the Huskers than I would if they did.

24-27?

Did you mean per half?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

56-7. F*** off, lol

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT