ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Stats are out: Rourke is

He is a really good QB. I mean, I'm in the middle of the second quarter thinking "Rourke isn't having a really good game." And they flash the stats on the screen and he's completing 67% and has 130-is yards and I'm just chuckling at my observation...

He's been so strong that stats others would kill for have me thinking he's off his game a little.

Our coaches have the whole team playing better than in the past. Receivers are blocking this year, the OL is better once again, RBs gaining more yards and pass blocking, QB completion rate higher along with yardage and TDs, TE is blocking to break RBs free. Add in a very good defense and we see a team that is much better.

He is a really good QB. I mean, I'm in the middle of the second quarter thinking "Rourke isn't having a really good game." And they flash the stats on the screen and he's completing 67% and has 130-is yards and I'm just chuckling at my observation...

He's been so strong that stats others would kill for have me thinking he's off his game a little.
Said exactly the same thing at exactly that point in the game. He did appear a little off, but he’s still amazing. Wish he had another year or two.

National stats would be much more meaningful if everyone in the country played Western Illinois.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT