ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA 25 is back

May 2, 2017
I got it yesterday with the the early pass because waiting 3 more days was absolutely out of the question. 20 years was long enough. IU is 6-0 with a home game vs Nebraska looming tonight after I get off work. It's a big game and we have a few top recruits coming in as well. Coach Cig has really capitalized on his team's hot start to the season in recruiting. Already has a 4* LT and a 4* DT committed. Rourke, Ellison, McCulley, and Horton have been the standouts on O. Kamara, Sharpe, Ponds, and Magnum have been the playmakers on D. Depaepe has been the best FR and a pleasant surprise due to injuries at DE.

I got it yesterday with the the early pass because waiting 3 more days was absolutely out of the question. 20 years was long enough. IU is 6-0 with a home game vs Nebraska looming tonight after I get off work. It's a big game and we have a few top recruits coming in as well. Coach Cig has really capitalized on his team's hot start to the season in recruiting. Already has a 4* LT and a 4* DT committed. Rourke, Ellison, McCulley, and Horton have been the standouts on O. Kamara, Sharpe, Ponds, and Magnum have been the playmakers on D. Depaepe has been the best FR and a pleasant surprise due to injuries at DE.
I missed the early start when I purchased so I have to wait. Does it play like the old school NCAA games or is it like Madden or a mixture of both? My poor wife has no idea what is in store for the next week or so.

I missed the early start when I purchased so I have to wait. Does it play like the old school NCAA games or is it like Madden or a mixture of both? My poor wife has no idea what is in store for the next week or so.

Only for the next week lol??? It may be months before I even go outside again! I’ve already notified my boss😆! You may want to get them divorce papers ready!

I haven’t played Madden in years, so I wouldn’t know. I just hope the online games dont get ruined like every other game with the modding cheaters/glitchers. I’m sure it will though.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Only for the next week lol??? It may be months before I even go outside again! I’ve already notified my boss😆! You may want to get them divorce papers ready!

I haven’t played Madden in years, so I wouldn’t know. I just hope the online games dont get ruined like every other game with the modding cheaters/glitchers. I’m sure it will though.
i played it once and the gameplay was so bad I quit. Here is to hoping it it is like college football. Also, I don't play online so I am good there.

I have only played in Dynasty mode and against the AI so far. It is a lot like the old game, but it has a lot of new gameplay options. I'm still getting used to them as I also don't play Madden, but the dynasty and overall game has been an absolute treat to play.

My 18 year old plays. He was IU's QB. Didn't play as a freshman but then beat out Cherry as a soph. Led IU to a 10-2 record (losses to Wisconsin and Purdue). Lost to Ohio State in the Big 10 championship and then won a bowl game - finished 11-3.

And then that little asshole hit the portal and transferred to Florida. :D

My 18 year old plays. He was IU's QB. Didn't play as a freshman but then beat out Cherry as a soph. Led IU to a 10-2 record (losses to Wisconsin and Purdue). Lost to Ohio State in the Big 10 championship and then won a bowl game - finished 11-3.

Kids these days...even the fake digital kids are leaving for more NIL money. Punks.

Bòoooòoooooooooooo

I'm in a single player dynasty as the defensive coordinator at UTSA. Go roadrunner.

I will probably regret asking, but should we start at "the hoosier" message board online dynasty?

Fun stuff. In year two, the computer got IU into the top 25 for awhile. I'm not following them closely, so I'm not sure how.

Also, Charlie Spegal is the starting HB at Ball State in 2025. In my first game at Western Kentucky as HC, they put a beating on us.

Reactions: Kelly_32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT