ADVERTISEMENT

Murt

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
I know it’s going to be a difficult weekend for you, but I think I found a rebound chick. She is cute, young, and likes Starbucks.

I know it’s going to be a difficult weekend for you, but I think I found a rebound chick. She is cute, young, and likes Starbucks.

oh my god. frightening. but yes it will be a horrible weekend. she'll be out getting engaged at a resort while i'm left home with the little guy, my daughter, and her friend who for some reason is staying over this weekend. i can't remember why. all three needy. awful.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
oh my god. frightening. but yes it will be a horrible weekend. she'll be out getting engaged at a resort while i'm left home with the little guy, my daughter, and her friend who for some reason is staying over this weekend. i can't remember why. all three needy. awful.
Honestly, hanging out with your kids will be more fun. Mine are old enough where I can take all 3 to museums, parks, hiking, and it’s a great time. No more wiping butts and having to pack the entire house to travel 5 miles to a nearby park.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Honestly, hanging out with your kids will be more fun. Mine are old enough where I can take all 3 to museums, parks, hiking, and it’s a great time. No more wiping butts and having to pack the entire house to travel 5 miles to a nearby park.
no the kids are great. and we have a blast. but it's definitely a lot. by the start of the work week on monday i'm spent

Reactions: snarlcakes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT