ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Big Shot!!!!!

I got to hand it to IU:
As much as we fumbled around for the first 35 minutes, we certainly played with some determination in the end. Smith - I was yelling “no” every time he got the ball and then he makes a huge dunk.

An
I got to hand it to IU:
As much as we fumbled around for the first 35 minutes, we certainly played with some determination in the end. Smith - I was yelling “no” every time he got the ball and then he makes a huge dunk.

and a Key 3 Pointer as well. But we do need more energy out of him.

Reactions: IUgradman
I got to hand it to IU:
These guys just turn it on at the end. If we can play like that the whole game, watch out!

Reactions: IUgradman
I got to hand it to IU:

All the sloppy play aside, this team has f***ing guts. I’m still getting over the Crean era thinking we were for sure gonna lose by 20-25 instead of fighting back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT