ADVERTISEMENT

Moving to Richmond today

IUHoosier23

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2011
It's for the first leg of my rotational job with the company I interned with the previous summer. I cannot tell if I should be this unexcited about the town, although I'll only be there for around nine months.

Is it as bad as I think it is?

Indiana or Virginia?

Went to Dick Bumguartner's shooting camp one summer in Richmond, IN.

If Indiana ... Not a bad small town, but honestly not too much to get excited about. If Richmond, VA you will enjoy it ... Great "big" town in my opinion.

It's for the first leg of my rotational job with the company I interned with the previous summer. I cannot tell if I should be this unexcited about the town, although I'll only be there for around nine months.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Indiana or Virginia?

Went to Dick Bumguartner's shooting camp one summer in Richmond, IN.

If Indiana ... Not a bad small town, but honestly not too much to get excited about. If Richmond, VA you will enjoy it ... Great "big" town in my opinion.

Yeah, Indiana

I grew up there...still have friends around. Parts have seen better days, but it's really not that bad. Still a lot of good people and things to do.

What line of work are you in?

Could be worse....could be Elkhart.

Elkhart really isn't that bad a place if you have a mullett and enjoy
being hassled by their aggressive cops

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT