ADVERTISEMENT

Moving Forward

jopajackson

Benchwarmer
Aug 24, 2010
First of all, yesterday sucked. Hoosiers looked out of sorts offensively all game outside of MK. CMW said it best in post game, “we got out tougher.”

With that being said, it’s December and some of our fans are talking crazy like it’s time to mail it in for the season. I know half those people are trolls and there’s so many of them nowadays on here it’s hard to tell who the real fans are at times. I still think this team can be really good, and it’s time to move on and see how CMW and this team respond after getting their a$$ kicked yesterday.

Let’s whoop the Cornhuskers Wednesday night and get things rolling again!

Reactions: papawboog
First of all, yesterday sucked. Hoosiers looked out of sorts offensively all game outside of MK. CMW said it best in post game, “we got out tougher.”

With that being said, it’s December and some of our fans are talking crazy like it’s time to mail it in for the season. I know half those people are trolls and there’s so many of them nowadays on here it’s hard to tell who the real fans are at times. I still think this team can be really good, and it’s time to move on and see how CMW and this team respond after getting their a$$ kicked yesterday.

Let’s whoop the Cornhuskers Wednesday night and get things rolling again!
I could not have said it better. TRUE FACTS

Nebraska just thumped Creighton at Creighton.
Yep going to be a very tough game. The bottom line is if we cannot hit three pointers it is going to not be the season we hoped for. I really wish we had brought in a three point shooter but what can you do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT