ADVERTISEMENT

Missing some things.

Victorbmyboy

Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2014
IU has the ninth or tenth toughest schedule. I’m not sure what we/fans expected. Every pundit said it. A team coming off 2 wins is expected to go bowling by us? I think we are asking to much of this team. To many moving parts and new faces. Hiller does need to go though. That decision to keep him was a huge mistake.

IU has the ninth or tenth toughest schedule. I’m not sure what we/fans expected. Every pundit said it. A team coming off 2 wins is expected to go bowling by us? I think we are asking to much of this team. To many moving parts and new faces. Hiller does need to go though. That decision to keep him was a huge mistake.
We certainly expected them to beat Nebraska, a team in total disarray, whose head coach was fired, and lead by their secondary coach. It appears our high payed coach was not up to the task. And probably never will be.

We certainly expected them to beat Nebraska, a team in total disarray, whose head coach was fired, and lead by their secondary coach. It appears our high payed coach was not up to the task. And probably never will be.
I didn't expect a win. Nebraska was coming off a bye and Mickey Joseph (knu coach) comes from a football family of studs. I was worried about this game as soon as Frost was fired knowing they will find their feet sometime. It happened to be when they played us.

Tom has had a solid opportunity (6 years) to prove himself. We are 3-2 so it's up to him. He deserves the rest of the year to prove us wrong.
If Dolson has any wits about himself he should be preparing a list and understand that football is the cash cow not basketball. Hire me on commission, I'll tap these f*cking wealthy alums for cash. It would be like a shakedown. :) Raise a couple hundred million and get after it boy!

You must be one of the fans we talk about. Stop expecting wins on the road with a largely unproven, unpredictable team. It’s still IU football playing the toughest schedule in the B1G. Nebraska will play with nothing to lose and indiana will play with everything to lose. It’s showing up as we speak.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I said before the season started that four wins would be a sign of real improvement, and that five would be a huge success. I still believe that even though I got ripped to shreds as being negative and told that our coaching and talent were much better than that. Sometimes I wonder if people are watching, but I rarely wonder if those who do watch know what they’re seeing.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT