ADVERTISEMENT

Mid Year Grad Transfer Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Middawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2020
My understanding is a kid can grad transfer mid season and be eligible immediately in January.

I'm unsure how that scholly is considered for the following season though. Is it burned on the transfer?

Anyway, can/will Woody pull an NBA move and grab a playable guard using NIL for the back half of the season?

Surely Woody can't settle for the unknown possibility and risk of the health of X's feet.

My understanding is a kid can grad transfer mid season and be eligible immediately in January.

I'm unsure how that scholly is considered for the following season though. Is it burned on the transfer?

Anyway, can/will Woody pull an NBA move and grab a playable guard using NIL for the back half of the season?

Surely Woody can't settle for the unknown possibility and risk of the health of X's feet.
Nope we were told Gunn was ready for big minutes and there was no need for another guard. So Woodson will go with what he has the roster he put together.

Reactions: Willdog7
Nope we were told Gunn was ready for big minutes and there was no need for another guard. So Woodson will go with what he has the roster he put together.
Give it a rest. I've been on here most every day for a couple years and that was not a widely held opinion, even by the staff who went after about every available guard or wing that was in the portal, and guards/wings who were spring signings in the 2023 class. Once we struck out, more people hoped or thought maybe that was an indication that Gunn was looking good, but there weren't many here (or I believe on our staff) who said we don't need any guards because we have Gunn.

Give it a rest. I've been on here most every day for a couple years and that was not a widely held opinion, even by the staff who went after about every available guard or wing that was in the portal, and guards/wings who were spring signings in the 2023 class. Once we struck out, more people hoped or thought maybe that was an indication that Gunn was looking good, but there weren't many here (or I believe on our staff) who said we don't need any guards because we have Gunn.
the guy loves trump just ignore him.

the guy loves trump just ignore him.
dem success GIF

he gave a speech the other day and explained that one of our great generals. who he doesn't name (seems like he never does), told him he had been in wars and saw people killed but they weren't as heroic as him for debating Hilary after the grab them by the pussy leak. that's a leader.
The soft ass man we have in this country is literally amazing.. That really bothered you?

he gave a speech the other day and explained that one of our great generals. who he doesn't name (seems like he never does), told him he had been in wars and saw people killed but they weren't as heroic as him for debating Hilary after the grab them by the pussy leak. that's a leader.
TDS alert ^^ I guess you enjoy three dollar a gallon gas and 100 dollars for two bags of groceries. Must be nice having your money. Maybe you can donate some to Ukraine so they'll quit sending mine.

In talking about players who only competed for half a season, the craziest thing I ever heard was about Wichita State star Dave Stallworth in the mid 60s. He only had half a season of eligibility and his coach decided to use him in the first semester instead of the second one and the NCAA tourney.

TDS alert ^^ I guess you enjoy three dollar a gallon gas and 100 dollars for two bags of groceries. Must be nice having your money. Maybe you can donate some to Ukraine so they'll quit sending mine.
Why is it that you hillbilly political whackjobs just can't STFU?

F**kin weirdos ...

• Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
you probably pay very little tax if you can't afford gas. so, it's my money going to trumps nemesis not yours

It’s part of his act and you’re being played. He knows what trips the liberal’s trigger and he’s got it cocked and pointed your way. Haven’t you been able to figure him out? Have Democrats been too busy disparaging him to realize what’s really going on with Joe’s country? “TRUMP 2024! - Heil Donald!”

Reactions: bailey777
I'd be even more concerned about him if he were a Biden supporter, but him being one of 200k isn't likely.
I'd be even more concerned about him if he were a Biden supporter, but him being one of 200k isn't likely.
Biden supporter......you have a problem with democracy or is it that you are all in for misogyny, antisemitism, homophobia, anti-Islam, racism, anti-LGBT, and life after birth?

It’s part of his act and you’re being played. He knows what trips the liberal’s trigger and he’s got it cocked and pointed your way. Haven’t you been able to figure him out? Have Democrats been too busy disparaging him to realize what’s really going on with Joe’s country? “TRUMP 2024! - Heil Donald!”
naw he isn't playing anyone, he's a dumb dick and dangerous. Bidens to old but better than the alternative, covid should have been your lesson you need leadership during a crisis, not some narcissistic moron. we got lucky to survive him the 1st time. have you ever seen a president that 90 percent of the people who worked with him find him dangerously incompetent.

this thread has been hijacked by trump cultist, I'm not going to partake anymore this belongs on the water cooler, fox news Newsmax or some other echo chamber for the weak

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT