ADVERTISEMENT

Microsoft Teams Down

I just got off a teams an hour ago. Usually keep the keep the summer afternoons open to sneak off to the Wrigley bleachers. Winter sucks.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Too bad it isn't a warm, sunny late March afternoon.
dylan-mulvaney-f524ff39318c40efaf44a37b56dbcbf5.jpg

Good, it happened a day I was off. I have zero to do with our Teams implementation but all our people would come to me first because I am down the hall.
I wonder if it's related to the Mesh rollout or the new AI chatbot?

I wonder if we'll ever really know the reason.

2 meetings with clients have been canceled due to teams being down.

I was at a small gathering Friday evening and one guy who is an IT type said he had a rough day, that one of the "tools" he has to support and maintain for the company had given him fits. I asked him if he got bit by the MSFT Teams outage. He said "You mean it wasn't just me?"

I was at a small gathering Friday evening and one guy who is an IT type said he had a rough day, that one of the "tools" he has to support and maintain for the company had given him fits. I asked him if he got bit by the MSFT Teams outage. He said "You mean it wasn't just me?"
Yeah, my understanding is that it was nationwide. 1st one to cancel on us was in Charlotte and the 2nd was in Houston, both because they were dead in the water without access to Teams.

Cracked my 1st beer a little before 4

Reactions: Spartans9312
Yeah, my understanding is that it was nationwide. 1st one to cancel on us was in Charlotte and the 2nd was in Houston, both because they were dead in the water without access to Teams.

Cracked my 1st beer a little before 4

I just said I'd seen reports (your post and references elsewhere). He knows I'm just a techie wannabe, but I got a little nerd cred for knowing about the outage.

2 meetings with clients have been canceled due to teams being down.

Yeah yeah yeah.... you probably have something set up to push some keys on your laptop randomly so your company will think you are "working". ;)

I was reading an article where the golf courses have been a lot more crowded in the summer since there are lots more people "working" from home. Teachers have eLearning days instead of snow days and from what I've seen it's mostly just another vacation day because I'll read on Facebook where they say what they've done on one of those days and it's sure not teaching. I know there are plenty of good people that will actually work hard from home but I also know there are lots that will cheat.

• Haha
Yeah yeah yeah.... you probably have something set up to push some keys on your laptop randomly so your company will think you are "working". ;)

I was reading an article where the golf courses have been a lot more crowded in the summer since there are lots more people "working" from home. Teachers have eLearning days instead of snow days and from what I've seen it's mostly just another vacation day because I'll read on Facebook where they say what they've done on one of those days and it's sure not teaching. I know there are plenty of good people that will actually work hard from home but I also know there are lots that will cheat.
Mouse jigglers are a thing.
This one has 2 jiggle modes! LOL
Amazon product ASIN B09GYP1JWT

Reactions: NPT
Mouse jigglers are a thing.
This one has 2 jiggle modes! LOL

The financial guy that I work with told me one time that his company does determine if they've hit any keys on their computer in a certain amount of time to determine if they are at their desks so the telephone message you get when they don't answer can be changed automatically.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT