ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Beckwith: "Godly boldness" versus "Jezebel spirit".

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I'll take Jezebel spirit, thanks! I guess that makes me a rare kind of man, preferring a woman who "puts out", right?

What a goofball this Micah dude is. His name alone makes me cringe.

Leave it to this dolt to play the Jezebel card b/c a woman doesn't live the way he wants them to. I bet Braun wants to sack this imbecile.

I don't care if he's a pastor. He's a crazy person w a mean streak veiled by his piousness. And he thinks God created the ****ing universe so white people in this one country on this one planet can have their way.

And, fellas...always...ALWAYS....be vigilant w people as outspoken about their "beliefs" as Micah Beckwith.

Never ever trust a pastor running for public office
I actually agree with you on the most part. It's because being a pastor is a calling from God. So if He calls a pastor He doesn't uncall him unless the pastor did something to discredit himself from the office. Therefore if he is untrustworthy in God's eyes then he will not be of any good use for us.

I actually agree with you on the most part. It's because being a pastor is a calling from God. So if He calls a pastor He doesn't uncall him unless the pastor did something to discredit himself from the office. Therefore if he is untrustworthy in God's eyes then he will not be of any good use for us.
From local to national elections anytime I’ve witnessed a preacher running for office there’s a whole televangelist slime persona involved

Reactions: VanPastorMan
I'll take Jezebel spirit, thanks! I guess that makes me a rare kind of man, preferring a woman who "puts out", right?

What a goofball this Micah dude is. His name alone makes me cringe.

Leave it to this dolt to play the Jezebel card b/c a woman doesn't live the way he wants them to. I bet Braun wants to sack this imbecile.

I don't care if he's a pastor. He's a crazy person w a mean streak veiled by his piousness. And he thinks God created the ****ing universe so white people in this one country on this one planet can have their way.

And, fellas...always...ALWAYS....be vigilant w people as outspoken about their "beliefs" as Micah Beckwith.
"What a goofball this Micah dude is. His name alone makes me cringe."

-Tell that to Micah McFadden.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT