ADVERTISEMENT

Met someone

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
I got bored and wanted to refresh my life a little. Went went to one of those apps. I found someone --- feisty, lawyer; who after a few times, told me that she has certain role-playing fantasies. She likes the rape fantasy. Tied up, wants to be dominated or pinned down. Or even come into her house at night unexpectedly, and 'rape' her in her bedroom.

I had trouble sleeping later the night after she told me. Its never in my DNA to be a 'rapist', albeit role playing. I was thinking, 'How or what would I think of myself if I were to go through with it? Am I too vanilla? (I have had some interesting experiences in the past, like threesomes, three different women in an evening, lactating woman, married women, Karaoke bathroom sex, cars, Washington Monument, etc.

But this type of role play is a little outside my comfort zone.

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

I went online and got a bunch of stuff. (Ropes, bondage/binding, slave cuffs, collars, vibrators, ropes, silk stuff, etc)

I'm not sure I need to drink first!! I need to figure out if it affects my self-esteem after this too!!

Wish me luck!!!

I got bored and wanted to refresh my life a little. Went went to one of those apps. I found someone --- feisty, lawyer; who after a few times, told me that she has certain role-playing fantasies. She likes the rape fantasy. Tied up, wants to be dominated or pinned down. Or even come into her house at night unexpectedly, and 'rape' her in her bedroom.

I had trouble sleeping later the night after she told me. Its never in my DNA to be a 'rapist', albeit role playing. I was thinking, 'How or what would I think of myself if I were to go through with it? Am I too vanilla? (I have had some interesting experiences in the past, like threesomes, three different women in an evening, lactating woman, married women, Karaoke bathroom sex, cars, Washington Monument, etc.

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual8^ activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

I went online and got a bunch of stuff. (Ropes, bondage/binding, slave cuffs, collars, vibrators, ropes, silk stuff, etc)

I'm not sure I need to drink first!! I need to figure out if it affects my self-esteem after this too!!

Wish me luck!!!
8^

I googled.

And to my surprise, there are a shockingly huge number of women who actually fantasise about it and would incorporate it into their sexual activities. So I came to the conclusion that I was vanilla.

Wish me luck!!!
Her real fantasy is shooting a guy and getting away with it.

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!

images

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!
That is her fantasy. Hopefully it isn't yours. That is a line I would stay clear of especially with someone I met on an app without a history. I believe your first instinct is correct.

In the words of the poet Meatloaf, I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that.

I googled.

Wish me luck!!!
Wellness check. You still alive? Part of the skin trade? United still has hope ya know

Reactions: kkott and larsIU
@mcmurtry66 @BradStevens

wtf is a Washington monument?

Is @sglowrider someone I need to meet IRL (in his locale, where all this makes sense)?

Possibly. I’ll need a divorce first.
Ever seen The Last Seduction with Linda Fiorentino? Good movie. Very apropos.

I don't get the Washington monument reference. What am I missing?

Edit: ah, I see it. I'd take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Wellness check. You still alive? Part of the skin trade? United still has hope ya know

I got some of my 'goods/tools' -- I have thought of multiple themes. But I will start with a basic ones first.

Today, this afternoon is my first lesson of love for her. I have a game plan with multiple steps. I have developed multiple routes, including one that includes her fantasy role play, but that will come later. Start with some tantric principles first.

But i have to look at some EVs first, after our lunch.

Last edited:
I got some of my 'goods/tools' -- I have thought of multiple themes. But I will start with a basic ones first.

Today, this afternoon is my first lesson of love for her. I have a game plan with multiple steps. I have developed multiple routes, including one that includes her fantasy role play, but that will come later. Start with some tantric principles first.

But i have to look at some EVs first, after our lunch.
If you're going to do any rape simulation, I strongly suggest you get prior consent in writing, with delineated boundaries and safewords, and that you record it, at least with audio, in order to have a record that you remained within the agreement.

I know, it doesn't sound sexy, but neither does 10 years in prison followed by sex offender registration.

And, a lawyer will understand the need.

Reactions: kkott
If you're going to do any rape simulation, I strongly suggest you get prior consent in writing, with delineated boundaries and safewords, and that you record it, at least with audio, in order to have a record that you remained within the agreement.

I know, it doesn't sound sexy, but neither does 10 years in prison followed by sex offender registration.

^^^^^^This guy rap…..

Nope. Not gonna do it…bad Lars bad Lars.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

She is the one asking for it. Not my suggestion.

Her logic is that she is a ball buster at work. Battling all the time. She just wants to have a time when she can be the submissive one.

Her logic is that she is a ball buster at work. Battling all the time. She just wants to have a time when she can be the submissive one.

Think you may have misunderstood his point. He was just saying to cover your ass in case things turn sideways. I would at least go with a safeword since saying no might be mistaken as part of the rape fantasy role.

euro-trip-safe-word.gif

I know, but people have a funny way of changing their mind sometimes. Get it in writing. The Detective assigned to the case won't believe you without it.

Reactions: sglowrider

Rape is right up there with wife beating for scum of the earth people. I'm running away from any woman that wants to put me in a position to play like a rapist. If she doesn't have respect for herself, you can plant some respect in her by telling her what she is proposing is simulating an act of violence and she is better than that and you are better than that.

Rape is right up there with wife beating for scum of the earth people. I'm running away from any woman that wants to put me in a position to play like a rapist. If she doesn't have respect for herself, you can plant some respect in her by telling her what she is proposing is simulating an act of violence and she is better than that and you are better than that.
It's not rape, it's a role play. Power exchange is a huge part of it. Obviously he needs to make sure she's not a loon, but if it's just a fantasy it probably means she trusts him enough not to go over the line. Do a quick video that it's consensual between both parties, pick a safe word and have fun! She should also go along with one of SG's fantasies! Here, put on this little maid outfit...

• Haha

If it turns you off, then maybe come up with a compromise that involves power exchange. I've known people who have done role plays where she reports to you at work and you discover she's stealing and you lay out the consequences, or she's a struggling Mom and you are with the utility threatening to tun off her power and you lay out an alternate payment plan. They said it was hot and fun! :)

No biggie: get out your phone, video both of you saying it's a consensual role play, and what you want to do under no duress and pick a safe word... then have fun!

No biggie: get out your phone, video both of you saying it's a consensual role play, and what you want to do under no duress and pick a safe word... then have fun!
Eh, that's okay, but not what I'd call best practice. It leaves you open to claims, after the fact, that you exceeded the scope of the consent.

That's what happened to that Bauer guy. He didn't get charged, but he still got blackballed, because his evidence of consent wasn't airtight.

It's not rape, it's a role play. Power exchange is a huge part of it. Obviously he needs to make sure she's not a loon, but if it's just a fantasy it probably means she trusts him enough not to go over the line. Do a quick video that it's consensual between both parties, pick a safe word and have fun! She should also go along with one of SG's fantasies! Here, put on this little maid outfit...

That's the explanation given to me too. She is an aggressive, ball buster lawyer at work. Just wants to switch off and be dominated in bed. There is also a certain level of trust being given to me to firstly in telling me this shite. But also that I will go though with it without being actually violent. I respect that.

I ought to use ol' Michael's lines: I m a lover not a fighter!

What's the power equation in a 2women, one guy threesome? All the powers with me?

That's the explanation given to me too. She is an aggressive, ball buster lawyer at work. Just wants to switch off and be dominated in bed. There is also a certain level of trust being given to me to firstly in telling me this shite. But also that I will go though with it without being actually violent. I respect that.

I ought to use ol' Michael's lines: I m a lover not a fighter!

What's the power equation in a 2women, one guy threesome? All the powers with me?
Can't say in a 3some. Sadly, uncharted territory for me. I think I had a couple opportunities before I was married, but I didn't have any game to pull it off at the time. I'd guess it would really depend on the personality and motivations of the ladies involved, but I would think that would be less about dom/sub type stuff and just about fun/exploration. Unless one of the women was really submissive and the other a bit dom and it sort of became a 2 on 1 type thing. Had a friend one time who had a 3some with 2 sisters and the older one was ordering the younger one to do stuff to my friend, but they didn't do stuff to each other, but both did stuff with him.

Eh, that's okay, but not what I'd call best practice. It leaves you open to claims, after the fact, that you exceeded the scope of the consent.

That's what happened to that Bauer guy. He didn't get charged, but he still got blackballed, because his evidence of consent wasn't airtight.
It's 2024. I'd feel way better about having a video where you know someone is acting normally, unimpaired and answering questions and interacting (safeword?) to show they are participatory. A signed doc 1) takes the spontaneity and fun out of it, and 2) if you were dealing with a really devious person they wouldn't use their normal signature and could claim you forged it. There was a scene in Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David did a video with a woman he was about to make out with and that's what he did. I think just knowing that someone complies and that you then have that video would be enough insurance to make me feel safe. But, I'm not a lawyer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT