ADVERTISEMENT

MD up on "the" o$u early

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
MD 17
o$u 3
and it should be 28 to 3 but MD has blown some great chances...

O$U looks unprepared.

Urban is having a sideline meltdown...

I LIKE It!:D;):D

Go Maryland and the Fighting Matt Canada's!!!!!:D

Maryland has some serious athletic ability....this McFarland kid has over 214 yards rushing and it's only the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: 76-1
Maryland has some serious athletic ability....this McFarland kid has over 214 yards rushing and it's only the 2nd quarter.

They should be up 31-3 but MD appears to have let them off the hook - now it's just 17-10 MD's still up but starting to struggle a bit...

They should be up 31-3 but MD appears to have let them off the hook - now it's just 17-10 MD's still up but starting to struggle a bit...
makes pudue's win a little less impressive.

If Urban loses to Maryland, pu and Michigan does he suddenly take a "medical" retirement? ;)

Does anyone else think the refs just do not want O$U to lose, or is it just my extreme bias cuz I hate the buckeyes so much? They just called a hands to the face on Maryland, when in the first half an O$U lineman had his hands to the face the whole time and it kept going after the play and the ref had to actually break it up, so no way could they say it wasn't seen. And then on the pass interference in the first half where McLaurin should have been flagged for 15 yard penalty for totally pulling the guy down by the face mask, but only a flag on MD. And then the obvious push off where the MD guy was so pissed for the no call, they flagged him for throwing his mouthpiece. Pretty blatant bad calls. Surprised they are still hanging on the lead after all of that.

MD 17
o$u 3
and it should be 28 to 3 but MD has blown some great chances...

O$U looks unprepared.

Urban is having a sideline meltdown...

I LIKE It!:D;):D

Go Maryland and the Fighting Matt Canada's!!!!!:D
tO$U is flat, looking ahead to UM. I also think UM will be flat today against IN while looking ahead to the Buckeyes next week.

Does anyone else think the refs just do not want O$U to lose, or is it just my extreme bias cuz I hate the buckeyes so much? They just called a hands to the face on Maryland, when in the first half an O$U lineman had his hands to the face the whole time and it kept going after the play and the ref had to actually break it up, so no way could they say it wasn't seen. And then on the pass interference in the first half where McLaurin should have been flagged for 15 yard penalty for totally pulling the guy down by the face mask, but only a flag on MD. And then the obvious push off where the MD guy was so pissed for the no call, they flagged him for throwing his mouthpiece. Pretty blatant bad calls. Surprised they are still hanging on the lead after all of that.

The push off was the most blatant "no" call.

They can pick and choose the Offensive Line flags all day long...That and non-calls during pass coverage are the areas where the refs usually affect the game and the spread...

Last edited:
The push off was the most blatant bad call.

They can pick and choose the Offensive Line flags all day long...That and non-calls during pass coverage is where the refs usually affect the game and the spread...
I understand holding calls like that, but not hands to the face. Either the hands are there or they are not. Sure, if they are in the neck area and close, that is one thing. But this wasn't even close.

31-31 early 4th

Man..., I hate "the" o$u!

I was honestly surprised the correct call was made there.

The stupid looks on Urban and Ohio fan's faces when they are losing just never gets old. Not a PU fans at all, but the looks on the 20k Ohio fans faces in Ross Ade when they were getting dismantled was priceless.

Better to be lucky than good...

Maryland fumbles into the endzone and recovers it for a TD.

MD up by 7 with 1:41 in the 4th

Apologies to whoever from weeks ago: Ryan Day is making the calls from the sideline. I stand corrected...

Ugggggggghhhh!

Pegram misses a wide open receiver in the endzone for the win....

o$u 52 MD 51 Defensive battle

If Urban loses to Maryland, pu and Michigan does he suddenly take a "medical" retirement? ;)
fred-sanford-im-coming-o.gif

Reactions: muubell and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT