ADVERTISEMENT

McFadden looking strong for the Giants tonight!

He got a lot of love from the announcers, especially Al. Giants got killed on 3rd down - perhaps they should play Micah on 3rd downs and not take him out. He is relentless and showed well covering the backs and tight ends.

Amazing to see an NFL team blitz that much . . . really unusual at that level. It worked for awhile, but that team has problems. Great game for MM. As I’ve mentioned previously, his family sat near us during much of his IU days, and it was fun to see and interact a bit with them. Very nice people.

And somebody on this board predicted he would be a "scrub" with playing time limited to special teams
I don't think (hope) that wasn't me!

I'll own up to it though. I am surprised he's already a starter in the NFL. He was used so much at IU as a blitzing LB and coverage wasn't his strongest suit in spite of good athleticism, I wouldn't have pegged him to be THIS much of a contributor. I would've figured he'd have been more situational or scheme-fit then anything.

Now, all I want is for him to stay healthy for the next 2 1/2 years so he can get paid once his rookie deal expires.

I don't think (hope) that wasn't me!

I'll own up to it though. I am surprised he's already a starter in the NFL. He was used so much at IU as a blitzing LB and coverage wasn't his strongest suit in spite of good athleticism, I wouldn't have pegged him to be THIS much of a contributor. I would've figured he'd have been more situational or scheme-fit then anything.

Now, all I want is for him to stay healthy for the next 2 1/2 years so he can get paid once his rookie deal expires.
It wasn't you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT