ADVERTISEMENT

Matt in March

Hes coached 12 tournaments. You mentioned 4, 1 of which was a 2 vs a 3 where Purdue lost their starting center in the tourney and the Purdue loss to a final 4 VCU team. Excuses? Sure. Also facts. Now, simple math. 12 / 4 = not 50%

Has Purdue ever lost a tournament game that wasn’t due to injury or the ref’s fault?

Hes coached 12 tournaments. You mentioned 4, 1 of which was a 2 vs a 3 where Purdue lost their starting center in the tourney and the Purdue loss to a final 4 VCU team. Excuses? Sure. Also facts. Now, simple math. 12 / 4 = not 50%
Matt Painter sucks in March. How many times has he beat a higher ranked team?

Coach Geez. They don’t let me post over there anymore.
[/QUOTE]
Why is that? We know what Court did.

Has Purdue ever lost a tournament game that wasn’t due to injury or the ref’s fault?
Ya. Maybe you missed tonight's game? Fell behind to a team they couldn't fall behind against? Hard to say haas and Hummel injuries didn't affect tourney success. Where have I ever blamed a ref for a loss?

Coach Geez. They don’t let me post over there anymore.
Why is that? We know what Court did.
[/QUOTE]

Go read my posts from 2015, they are still there.

You are a habitual liar, but serious good entertainment.

Dance ordy dance.

Ya. Maybe you missed tonight's game? Fell behind to a team they couldn't fall behind against? Hard to say haas and Hummel injuries didn't affect tourney success. Where have I ever blamed a ref for a loss?

that was on Haas.

Did miss tonight’s game, was on the golf course.

Don’t believe Benton County’s finest is drunk. Just dumbfounded.

Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Ordy is a poor writer to begin with (misuses words all the time) and his meltdown tonight is one of his worst...and there have been many.

He was banned three times in one thread a couple years ago...total shitshow.

Reactions: TrojanFan004
Perhaps I am giving him too much credit. Ordy is a poor writer to begin with (misuses words all the time) and his meltdown tonight is one of his worst...and there have been many.

”a poor writer to begin with . . .”! You and Geez probably need to buddy up on remedial English.

A player’s mom? Wow. I know why you lied about me, and it spawned the lie about DM’s. Bit a player’s mom?

What about those DM’s, Jimmy?

A player’s mom? Wow. I know why you lied about me, and it spawned the lie about DM’s. Bit a player’s mom?

This is an epic meltdown Ordy. Sorry your team lost... not. Go Mean Green!!!! Matt Painter sucks!!!

Well ya he’s a needle dick Purdue fan who was ready to dance on IU’s grave for beating a 13 seed until the game actually happened. He’s on full blown melt down mode who doesn’t know what to do for the next 8 months after realizing IU and Purdue won the same amount of postseason games.

Under the former rules this would have gotten you banned, but today anything goes.

dance ordy dance.

Under the former rules this would have gotten you banned, but today anything goes.

dance ordy dance.
Telling the truth doesn’t get you banned. I’ve obviously struck a nerve, for obvious reasons.
DM’s, Jimmy. Just own up to the fact that you made it up and I’ll let you up. I give as good as I get, and will await your apology.

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Well ya he’s a needle dick Purdue fan who was ready to dance on IU’s grave for beating a 13 seed until the game actually happened. He’s on full blown melt down mode who doesn’t know what to do for the next 8 months after realizing IU and Purdue won the same amount of postseason games.

Ordy is frustrated for many reasons, one of which is that he cannot go to the Football forum and tell us all how any IU commit had no other commitable offers despite the list...oh and IU's facilties aren't as good as PUs...how awesome Brohm is...he was trashing Allen on GBI under one of his old names here: Kern County.

Complete nutjob

Telling the truth doesn’t get you banned. I’ve obviously struck a nerve, for obvious reasons.
DM’s, Jimmy. Just own up to the fact that you made it up and I’ll let you up. I give as good as I get, and will await your apology.

Dance Ordy dance

Man the Coliseum looks good on TV. Smell of popcorn and horseshit. Hard to believe we used to go watch the Pacers there with Bobby smoking on the bench.

Ordy is frustrated for many reasons, one of which is that he cannot go to the Football forum and tell us all how any IU commit had no other commitable offers despite the list...oh and IU's facilties aren't as good as PUs...how awesome Brohm is...he was trashing Allen on GBI under one of his old names here: Kern County.

Complete nutjob

Ordy’s frustrated because he has a small dick and no girl. Being a Purdue fan only reinforces that.

Man the Coliseum looks good on TV. Smell of popcorn and horseshit. Hard to believe we used to go watch the Pacers there with Bobby smoking on the bench.
The horseshit smell was gone with the renovation until the Boilers brought it back with them from W. Laffy. After they turd they dropped on the playing floor tonight, the whole place is gonna need fumigated. It'll smell like the Shrine Circus was back in the building like the old days.

The horseshit smell was gone with the renovation until the Boilers brought it back with them from W. Laffy. After they turd they dropped on the playing floor tonight, the whole place is gonna need fumigated. It'll smell like the Shrine Circus was back in the building like the old days.

PUkes played at LOS. Villanova currently beating Winthrop in the Coliseum.

They still have a lot of equestrian events there so the smell never quite goes away.

Oh, and if the odor had been from the PUkes it would have been pig shit...they are hardly Equestian type folks.

Last edited:
Poor, Geez. Not an IU grad, not an IU fan (I’m both), and someone who claimed to be a teacher yet who brags about his lack of literacy. Why do you insist on being so dumb? 2+2=5

PUkes played at LOS. Villanova currently beating Winthrop in the Coliseum.

They still have a lot of equestrian events there so the smell never quite goes away.
My bad. In all seriousness, I can't wait to take in a game in the Coliseum. The pictures of the place since the reno look awesome. I haven't been there since I was a young kid and saw the Pacers there. I thought it was awesome just because of the crowd and the thrill of being at an actual Pacers game live. Looking back, it probably was a dump back then.

Complete nutjob
Have you seen the football board here, Jimmy? Please tell me you don’t post there. Give me some hope for you.

A player’s mom? That’s low, even for you, Jimmy. DM’s?

My bad. In all seriousness, I can't wait to take in a game in the Coliseum. The pictures of the place since the reno look awesome. I haven't been there since I was a young kid and saw the Pacers there. I thought it was awesome just because of the crowd and the thrill of being at an actual Pacers game live. Looking back, it probably was a dump back then.

Completely renovated although the concourse is still old.

It was a dump before but we didn't know any better back then. Used to go to the Racers games there and at that point we knew better. It was smoke filled back in the ABA days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT