ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Cross is looking for a new team

It was not Matt Cross's decision to leave Miami. Be careful what you wish for...?

I really wanted him to come to IU. I liked his numbers before the transfer. 40% from 3 isn't bad either. Hope IU reaches out to him.

It was not Matt Cross's decision to leave Miami. Be careful what you wish for...?
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Disagreed with the coach, didn't believe in what they were doing, grades, not going to class, who knows. Some reasons might be due to immaturity and this might be a wakeup moment, others might be more serious. I have little confidence Archie can handle a problem child, look at Devonte. Unfortunately Cross has skills we could use, but Archie isn't the one to get them out of a kid like this.

Yikes. Yeah, that's a problem. Larranaga is generally considered a likeable coach. Cross seemed like a good fit during recruitment and his numbers agree with that. Plus he was playing over 26mpg as a frosh which is very respectable.

But the disciplinary side is definitely an issue. Still, since Archie had a relationship with the kid it wouldn't hurt to reach out and see. He could be the Aaron Henry we never had!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT