ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland/IU Prediction Thread

I'll go with my heart:

IU 27
MD 24

I'm envisioning a really sloppy game from both teams... a couple unforced turnovers by both teams and a majority of the points are scored off of explosive plays. I just don't see this IU team getting to that magical 30 pt. total that they desperately need to do on a regular basis. However, the defense holds up just enough to get the job done.

IU 38- Maryland 21. I think the Coaching change has an effect, and I don'y buy into Locksley as an effective Coach at this level. He is like the cat with 9 lives. No matter how many opportunities He is given and how many times He fails, he ends up with another job. Apparently He can recruit the Washington DC area, when He isn't busy sexually harassing female staff Members.

IU 28-27. Have to have some positivity sometimes, and with D.J. Matthews back, maybe we'll get lucky.

Reactions: ESalum86
WOTC (averaged predictions) says MD 28, IU 23.

The line is MD +11.5, and the O/U is 61.5 . . . so maybe MD 36/7, IU 25?

IU 24 - Maryland 21
It will be a beautiful day in Bloomington. Its peak leaf weekend, punctuated by a stunning IU victory. I'll be there.

Maryland 30
Indiana 34

[COLOR=%s]Go Hoosiers![/COLOR]
I went through the schedule before the season started and predicted wins and losses. So far I I’m at 100% correct. I predicted a win over Maryland. I hope I stay at 100%.

I don’t know about the score, but my prediction is for about 12,000 people in attendance if we are lucky. Absolutely no one here.

I went through the schedule before the season started and predicted wins and losses. So far I I’m at 100% correct. I predicted a win over Maryland.
Me too . . . I didn't. 🤷‍♂️

Actually, I thought IU would win vs. Nebraska. Not so much . . . .😣

Me too . . . I didn't. 🤷‍♂️

Actually, I thought IU would win vs. Nebraska. Not so much . . . .😣
Nebraska was one I wasn’t very certain about, but picked Nebraska because they were at home. I also wasn’t certain about this one, but picked IU because it’s a home game. Let’s hope I’m right.

Reactions: Sope Creek
This was a game I thought we would be favored.
But MD is improved over last season.

Tom Allen can’t overthink his calls.
Jennings and Casey improve over last week as the starting LBs

IU 27 MD 24

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT