ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland getting absolutely savaged by Villanova. Doubled up 55-27 with around 3:00 to play.

rikki-tikka-tava

All-American
Jul 17, 2002
Hope Mr. Queen takes note. MD managed but 15 pts. through 24 minutes of play.

And Michigan drops one at home to Long Beach State. Wonder if there's a contingent of bed-wetting Wolverine fans calling for their Coach to be fired... 🍏

Last edited:
Reactions: ams66

And Michigan drops one at home to Long Beach State. Wonder if there's a contingent of bed-wetting Wolverine fans calling for their Coach to be fired... 🍏
We haven't looked much better. We squeaked by Wright State who was without their best player.

I am sure they will spin it: you need to be here Derik. Be the game changer!

Maryland was initially picked as top 4 in the league. At this point they appear less ready than most estimated.

The danger becomes winning enough games overall if you end up with a 0.500 conference season and some disappointing early losses.

I am sure they will spin it: you need to be here Derik. Be the game changer!
I like his old man game.
But game changer Idk..
He's not very bouncey or athletic..
But he gets you deep in the post..He uses his body well for points..
Be a great get though..

Maryland was initially picked as top 4 in the league. At this point they appear less ready than most estimated.

The danger becomes winning enough games overall if you end up with a 0.500 conference season and some disappointing early losses.
I have no faith in a coach who lets Geronimo shoot 9 times, including 5 threes, in only 15 minutes.

For the record, he finished 1-9 (0-5). Shocking. I know.

Make it a game? WoW have we fallen.
Unclear that you've attained any height from which to fall.

Eight new Players for IU going up against last year's NCAA Champs, possibly hobbled starting PG, first game outside of AH this Season and first time in the Garden (and maybe NYC) for some - always want IU to win but will be content with prospects for the Season if they're competitive. Reckon that doesn't fit your narrative.

Unclear that you've attained any height from which to fall.

Eight new Players for IU going up against last year's NCAA Champs, possibly hobbled starting PG, first game outside of AH this Season and first time in the Garden (and maybe NYC) for some - always want IU to win but will be content with prospects for the Season if they're competitive. Reckon that doesn't fit your narrative.
Hopefully you find a moral high today. Didn’t read your reply

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT