ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette ranked #24 in new AP poll

Like the sound of that. And that you think so.

Ha, don't jinx me ..

Marquette..

Defensively: slow down Howard, and keep him and Hauser from getting open threes, make them put it on the floor.

Phin and Green on Howard, though job for either but I trust both, Whoever has Hauser has to be aware of where he is at all times, can't leave him or shade too far away. He camps on that line and guns them. The rest of the team doesn't give much worry.

Offensively: get the ball inside and especially in Morgan's hands. this is a game where Deron has opportunity also - short as it may be. They had horrible interior defense last year, don't add much and are untested this year. We should have a huge advantage in the interior on both ends. They don't have anyone that can check Rome either.

The Assembly Hall makes mincemeat of ranked teams. Even the overrated ones.

Opinion of Wojo coaching? Crean light, no D, no interior game, too many 3's and TOs. All he needs is a tan, already a clapper..

Last edited:
It will certainly be a good test. I think we win but I think it will be within 10-15 most of the game.

My biggest concern at this point is staying healthy. Hunter is out for a while. We saw Race for a short time and then gets a concussion in practice. Green is supposedly still ailing and McBob sat out most of last game with a back strain.

It is possible McBob won't start or play. I'm hoping he sat out because the last game wasn't close, but who would take his place? I like the front line of Morgan, Smith and Fitzner.

Ha, don't jinx me ..

Marquette..

Defensively: slow down Howard, and keep him and Hauser from getting open threes, make them put it on the floor.

Phin and Green on Howard, though job for either but I trust both, Whoever has Hauser has to be aware of where he is at all times, can't leave him or shade too far away. He camps on that line and guns them. The rest of the team doesn't give much worry.

Offensively: get the ball inside and especially in Morgan's hands. this is a game where Deron has opportunity also - short as it may be. They had horrible interior defense last year, don't add much and are untested this year. We should have a huge advantage in the interior on both ends. They don't have anyone that can check Rome either.

The Assembly Hall makes mincemeat of ranked teams. Even the overrated ones.

Opinion of Wojo coaching? Crean light, no D, no interior game, too many 3's and TOs. All he needs is a tan, already a clapper..
a big key is having mcroberts available. he can shut down an opponent as our best defender. if his back doesn't allow him to play it hurts our chances

Reactions: GregHaggard
If you were near as smart as you believe you are you would craft better arguments.
I never said I was smart. Just that I wasn’t in the Crean cult that so many of you were. The same ones who now criticize his every move on here every day. The same people who enabled a decade of that clown show.

I never said I was smart. Just that I wasn’t in the Crean cult that so many of you were. The same ones who now criticize his every move on here every day. The same people who enabled a decade of that clown show.
Yea, I know ...

And again, you freaking perception lacking dolt, I led the Crean haterz club for nine years. From the day he was hired to the day he was fired. I only backed off when we had Cody. I went through 9 handles because of my opinions on Crean. You need to pay much better attention and always remember - assuming makes you look like a ill-informed fool..

This is a great example of what I'm talking about. Your arguments are lame, often include assumptions and almost always include hyperbole. You have good points, sometimes, you just frame them like a child or imbecile would.

Yea, I know ...

And again, you freaking perception lacking dolt, I led the Crean haterz club for nine years. From the day he was hired to the day he was fired. I only backed off when we had Cody. I went through 9 handles because of my opinions on Crean. You need to pay much better attention and always remember - assuming makes you look like a ill-informed fool..

This is a great example of what I'm talking about. Your arguments are lame, often include assumptions and almost always include hyperbole. You have good points, sometimes, you just frame them like a child or imbecile would.
Do you expect me to remember all 9 of your names? You’re not that important to me my man. I don’t know why you get so upset with this.

Yea, I know ...

Chill man. We’re all on the same team now. It’s over...

Reactions: T.M.P.
He accused me of being a CBL (Crean Ball Licker) those are fightin words.
Lol. Crean is currently destroying UGA. He’s none of our concern. And many are just still chippy from years of disappointment and abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT