ADVERTISEMENT

Man.....some of these upcoming visits....

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
.....with linemen out on the recruiting trail are like a dream come true if we are looking for high level guys up front. Imagine landing just one of these guys:

• Jonathan Denis
  • Jalen St. John
  • Manny Rogers
Also- I’ve watched the two 2021 linemen from Center Grove play and they are beasts. Curry and Booker will be getting offers from a bunch of FBS teams.

Francois would be an absolute coup as a DB but the worrisome part is he has decommitted twice from Miami.

Supposedly, the Miami staff didn’t want any of their commits to take visits and so he opened his recruitment back in October.

.....with linemen out on the recruiting trail are like a dream come true if we are looking for high level guys up front. Imagine landing just one of these guys:

• Jonathan Denis
  • Jalen St. John
  • Manny Rogers
Also- I’ve watched the two 2021 linemen from Center Grove play and they are beasts. Curry and Booker will be getting offers from a bunch of FBS teams.

Francois would be an absolute coup as a DB but the worrisome part is he has decommitted twice from Miami.

Supposedly, the Miami staff didn’t want any of their commits to take visits and so he opened his recruitment back in October.

I was hoping to see some of this after the season we had. At bats should be expected and hopefully some get landed. If we play well next year then I think we will see a huge uptick in recruiting in comparison to previous years.

I thought my stress levels would go down after the PU game. Now this recruiting weekend has me stressed. Big time talent coming in.

• Jonathan Denis
  • Jalen St. John
  • Manny Rogers

• Jonathan Denis
  • Jalen St. John
  • Manny Rogers

I wouldn't get my hopes up on Denis. Him and Francios go to the same school.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT