ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Brown is Special!

ciggar_man

Benchwarmer
Dec 23, 2009
Luke is a small Pistol Pete he see the whole court can handle the rock and pass like him also beyond nba shooting range also they list him 6'2" that not 5'11" only a jr also! lol also hes from indiana! lol

Reactions: bailey777
Luke is a small Pistol Pete he see the whole court can handle the rock and pass like him also beyond nba shooting range also they list him 6'2" that not 5'11" only a jr also! lol also hes from indiana! lol
Brown is money inside of 35 feet. Plus he shoots 99.7 % fron the foul line. I actually heard he is 6'5 now and still growing.

Brown is money inside of 35 feet. Plus he shoots 99.7 % fron the foul line. I actually heard he is 6'5 now and still growing.
Wow that a game changer sigh him up if true doubt it but it still early but how tall do you have be a great player they come in all sizes? LOL Larry Bird the hick from French Lick to slow in high school came from small school they wrong about him early in HS career also!

Last edited:
Wow that a game changer sigh him up if true doubt it but it still early but how tall do you have be a great player they come in all sizes? LOL Larry Bird the hick from French Lick to slow in high school came from small school they wrong about him early in HS career also!
Brown could be 6'9 by the time he gets on campus.

Meh..
He's ok...
Is he any better than Franklin..? Or say Leal ?
Those who say he is..Well it's a heckuva lot different having a kid from Cowen guard you .Than a 6'3 elite guard from Maryland..
And I've seen him in person..
He was like 2-13 from distance that night..
He's just another player..Might pass better than he shoots..

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Meh..
He's ok...
Is he any better than Franklin..? Or say Leal ?
Those who say he is..Well it's a heckuva lot different having a kid from Cowen guard you .Than a 6'3 elite guard from Maryland..
And I've seen him in person..
He was like 2-13 from distance that night..
He's just another player..Might pass better than he shoots..
I just want to take him just to see if all these so called internet board experts are correct aboiut his shooting being lights out even at this level. This is a super long term rebuild anyway so we got plenty of time is he is a bust

Reactions: Radio Zero
What will you say if Brown signs with a smaller D1 school who later plays and lights up IU from 3 and the FT line?

Because recruiting super quick athletes who have 40 inch verticals but have low fundamentals and can not shoot loses B1G games.

He supposedly really struggled last year for Indy Elite or whatever major aau program he played for.

There's also some backlash because his father held him out a year and took him out of a competive school to place him in a much easier school where he can get his with little resistance.

There's a reason why no high majors have offered him yet.

Reactions: minneman
Because recruiting super quick athletes who have 40 inch verticals but have low fundamentals and can not shoot loses B1G games.
Because shooting, ballhandling, and passing skills more directly relate to basketball success than a above average 40 inch vertical leap.

He supposedly really struggled last year for Indy Elite or whatever major aau program he played for.

There's also some backlash because his father held him out a year and took him out of a competive school to place him in a much easier school where he can get his with little resistance.

There's a reason why no high majors have offered him yet.
This is not the NFL Combine, a combination of measureable raw athletic ability.
You are either a basketball player or you are not.

Reactions: DANC

Well he is a basketball player, but lacks athletic ability and probably couldn't guard a walk on at the next level. Which is why he's not getting any high major offers. You know since there's over 70 major teams filled with experienced professionals who know what to look for and not one of their staffs are offering. He could probably walk on though.

Anyone remember Jalen Moore from Cloverdale? I believe he was an All Star. Second year at Olney and just had 35 points in a win at Vincennes. I looked him up and he is averaging over 19 ppg, 7.9 assists and shoots over 40% from 3. Not bad for a juco PG.

He is vertically challenged and I have no idea about his D. I'm sure Archie is aware of him.

Well ..I'd be silly to say he's junk..
But there are a whole bunch who think he's Kyrie Irving....
He's not even in the same world as Yogi ..
But a preferred walk on . Yes..
Scholarship offer...?

What will you say if Brown signs with a smaller D1 school who later plays and lights up IU from 3 and the FT line?
We need to sign him and give him the rock 35 feet out. Nobody will be guarding him and its steph curry all over again.

I want him now just to see this lights out shooting. If he is a bust oh well you can rrisk one bust.

Reactions: birdforbogey

And what will you say if he comes to IU and has the impact of a Priller or a Gelon?

Will you admit you were wrong or would you be among the masses that Archie shouldn't have brought him in because he wasn't good enough?

I suspect the latter.

Reactions: minneman
wasn't Larry 6"8?

I think he is about 6'1" and 160. I said earlier his size is somewhat like John Stockton. For the high school level he can really shoot it and has very good court vision. He gets 8 assists a game which is a lot on that level. I am in no way saying he is worthy of a D 1 High Caliber offer. All I said earlier was that he is enjoyable to watch play.

I think he is about 6'1" and 160. I said earlier his size is somewhat like John Stockton. For the high school level he can really shoot it and has very good court vision. He gets 8 assists a game which is a lot on that level. I am in no way saying he is worthy of a D 1 High Caliber offer. All I said earlier was that he is enjoyable to watch play.
Cool bleating, bro.

Reactions: Radio Zero

Dude he was dogshit last summer. Could barely get off the bench.

Aren't you embarrassed enough for pumping up Anderson because you saw him go for 30 vs Goshen to keep equating high school success leading to college success?

If we have a national horse team than yes I want Luke Brown. If he has to be guarded by div 1 players I'd rather use that scholarship on an actual div 1 player.

Kent Ramey averaged around 30 a game for Mitchell. He was awesome. He played juco.

It sounds like Luke had a great game. If he’d take, offer as a preferred walk on and leave it up to him to become a contributor. What do you have to lose?
Why pay for college if you can get a full ride? Are his parents independently wealthy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT