ADVERTISEMENT

Loved to see Rutger play last night

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
in front of their "home crowd" of about 500 or so. Wiscy v Maryland (our other awesome East Coast participant) is kicking off in front of about 800 now on B1G. Love how they turn the lights off all around the court to hide as many empty seats as possible. #thanksdelaney #clownshow

in front of their "home crowd" of about 500 or so. Wiscy v Maryland (our other awesome East Coast participant) is kicking off in front of about 800 now on B1G. Love how they turn the lights off all around the court to hide as many empty seats as possible. #thanksdelaney #clownshow

Honestly, I hope it's an abysmal failure. How ridiculous to be holding a tournament outside the home state of any University in the conference.

Excuse me Mr. Emperor... would you mind throwing some clothes on?

Honestly, I hope it's an abysmal failure. How ridiculous to be holding a tournament outside the home state of any University in the conference.

Excuse me Mr. Emperor... would you mind throwing some clothes on?
It's ridiculous unless you think no team should have a home team advantage.

If you do believe that then maybe the Big 10 should hold the tournament in a neutral and warm weather vacation destination?

Not sure what the typical early round fan turnout is when held in Indy or Chicago but it has to be better than this.

This season and its insane scheduling will go down as a failed experiment. If the B1G has a poor NCAA tourney result, my guess is it will be tied to the scheduling.

Not sure what the typical early round fan turnout is when held in Indy or Chicago but it has to be better than this.

This season and its insane scheduling will go down as a failed experiment. If the B1G has a poor NCAA tourney result, my guess is it will be tied to the scheduling.
Crowds in Indy are pretty good

The "double bye" bracketing is bogus. They should use a normal 16 team bracket and give the 1 and 2 seeds a bye and then seed everyone else accordingly. Still could stretch it over five nights but you wouldn't have all the bottom feeders on the first night.

Reactions: mk23 and largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT