ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE (Exit U.)

Not really a surprise given coaching change and the toxic culture. New coach may want a clean slate. Already bringing in a player from Charleston. Some players may have been asked to find another school?

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Not really a surprise given coaching change and the toxic culture. New coach may want a clean slate. Already bringing in a player from Charleston. Some players may have been asked to find another school?
Charleston coach will need every bit of three seasons to get his touch into the program and to see results. He has been proven more so far than Kenny Payne so hopefullt the Cards fans will give him three seasons to get back into the Ncaa and upward/onward for them.

If you listened to his presser, I'm sure the kind of guys he is looking for were not there on the last roster. He said "Culture eats talent for lunch."

If you listened to his presser, I'm sure the kind of guys he is looking for were not there on the last roster. He said "Culture eats talent for lunch."
Did he get into any of the real meat and potatoes...like "getting over the hump"?

Did he get into any of the real meat and potatoes...like "getting over the hump"?
No, when asked how he was going to get "IT" done, he said "The very next thing is the most important thing and we will do THAT thing better than anyone else, then move onto the next thing." WTF that means.
I guess it just means "just like that" we will just choose to be better than anyone else. Hell, why haven't we thought of that. When asked how soon it was going to take to start winning he said "If you don't plan to win, then don't put your shoes on." Ok, sounds good in a presser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT