ADVERTISEMENT

Looks the GOP has made its choice and it’s full MAGA

Impeaching a president who is already out of office is a joke. You want to do something meaningful and worthwhile, go after him criminally. Anything else is just political grandstanding.

With that said, they won't do it because it works both ways. Neither party is in a hurry to do anything that might put a dent in their own cash flow.

It's about precedent.

The pubs have already F'd up and set the precedent that you can't go after a sitting president criminally.

Remember that from last year?

Nice job. Basically made the executive office bulletproof for any accountability other than the election by the people....and the pubs have now F'd that one up also.

Dumbasses.

Apples and oranges. I'm talking about elected officials, not fringe members of either party.

This is one of the greatest things Marvin the Martian ever posted. Okay, AOC may be wrong on a policy like guaranteed government jobs for everyone. It's a whole different ballgame to say the things Gohmert, King, Boebert, and Greene say. Two different levels of wrong:

Everything doesn't have an equal and opposite side to it. One may propose a policy that may or may not be good for the country. On the other side, people believe Hillary Clinton and George Soros are lizard people Satanists, who eat babies and traffic children from a pizza place in DC.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
Okay, so AOC, Bernie Sanders vs. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Louie Gohmert, Lauren Boebert, Steve King?

It's not even close. AOC wants free college. Greene thinks forest fires are started by Israeli space lasers.
Are you discussing who is crazier or who is more likely to get bad policies in place?

Are you discussing who is crazier or who is more likely to get bad policies in place?

Read the thread and you MAY understand. As flattering as it is, you don't need me to explain all the things that you don't understand about a thread.

Good luck!

This is one of the greatest things Marvin the Martian ever posted. Okay, AOC may be wrong on a policy like guaranteed government jobs for everyone. It's a whole different ballgame to say the things Gohmert, King, Boebert, and Greene say. Two different levels of wrong:

Everything doesn't have an equal and opposite side to it. One may propose a policy that may or may not be good for the country. On the other side, people believe Hillary Clinton and George Soros are lizard people Satanists, who eat babies and traffic children from a pizza place in DC.

Does that make sense?
You swing from a blue nut sack, not a red one. That's cool with me. I just prefer to swing from neither.

Nikki Haley has left the cult

Another jelly-spined fraud. She was never with him to begin with... but has never-ending ambition.

My "ilk" thinks both parties are full of treasonous crooks. Try to keep up. I plainly stated my contempt for both parties.

The Senate can't put anyone in jail as a result of impeachment. You don't need to impeach someone who is no longer in office.

He needs to be tried in the matter where jail time is a consequence. And while we're at it, Obama should be tried for the extrajudicial killing of a US citizen and Bush needs to be tried for war crimes regarding torture.
What about the Obama Administration spying on the Trump Campaign? Shouldn't Obama got o prison for this?

It’s just politics as usual. People keep saying, if the ballot were secret, Trump would easily get convicted.

Pause for thought.

If Trump is such a threat to our future, then why not make the ballot secret? Makes you wonder about The true and noble intentions of this proceeding.

(Unless of course the Constitution says the ballot can’t be secret.)

You really want to set a precedent of secret votes from people you elect to vote for your interests? So much for a Democratic Republic at that point. You just have someone as the designated ceremonial no vote so everyone could conceivably deny voting for something.

You really want to set a precedent of secret votes from people you elect to vote for your interests? So much for a Democratic Republic at that point. You just have someone as the designated ceremonial no vote so everyone could conceivably deny voting for something.

Agree. They are public servants. Their votes should be public.

What about the Obama Administration spying on the Trump Campaign? Shouldn't Obama got o prison for this?
You mean, actually investigating why the Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort was, in fact, directly communicating, ilegally, with Russian operatives, then making sure he went to jail for a long list of associated misdeeds?

Sounds like good detective work, to me.

Catch the crooks, put them away. "Spying".... LOL

You mean, actually investigating why the Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort was, in fact, directly communicating, ilegally, with Russian operatives, then making sure he went to jail for a long list of associated misdeeds?

Sounds like good detective work, to me.

Catch the crooks, put them away. "Spying".... LOL
Getting a fisa warrant because of a bogus dossier. You don't see that as stinking to high heaven?

Shouldn't you be working on this weeks pitch to separate money from widows?

Voluntary donations meant to uphold community institutions (like the church), that bring together people from different backgrounds.

You're a sick puppy.

Voluntary donations meant to uphold community institutions (like the church), that bring together people from different backgrounds.

You're a sick puppy.
You're probably right.
And I loathe VPM for his aggressive stupidity.

You're probably right.
And I loathe VPM for his aggressive stupidity.

He seems to be a protestant charlatan. He will suffer in the after life for turning away from the one true church.
What's the alternative?... some flaming douche like Hawley or Cruz that most people wouldn't piss on if they were actually en fuego?

On ABC news this morning. Man this guys got the big networks on speed dial.

Hopefully he finds time to legislate.

Last edited:
Another jelly-spined fraud. She was never with him to begin with... but has never-ending ambition.
She took advantage of an opportunity to make a name for herself on the international stage, then got away from Trump before she herself became soiled by her connection to him. So far she's played her cards perfectly.

Reactions: Morrison
It doesn't disarm the open and shut arguments against Trump. he is guilty of IMO treason.

It is however, a separate subject and discussion that points clearly to the hypocrisy of the left.

Two things can be true.
Will you and VPM log off and tend the rabbits please? Thanks

Will you and VPM log off and tend the rabbits please? Thanks

Ahhh we hear from the gap-tooth bigot crowd.

Glad you got the power turned back on...or did you ride the DUI scooter down to the Starbucks parking lot?

Does that make sense?

Again...apples and oranges.

Comparing the assessments from rational thinking people (the majority) to irrational conspiracy theories of a small number of extremists.

Clearly a false equivalency on your part.

6 term Republican house member censured not only by the Illinois GOP but by his own family. I'm beginning to worry how deep Trumpism runs in some of these folks. Kingzinger's going to get primaried. Probably doesn't matter as he seems popular but still I'm fine with the Pubs electing to spend their money eating their own if they so choose.

Reactions: Cortez88
6 term Republican house member censured not only by the Illinois GOP but by his own family. I'm beginning to worry how deep Trumpism runs in some of these folks. Kingzinger's going to get primaried. Probably doesn't matter as he seems popular but still I'm fine with the Pubs electing to spend their money eating their own if they so choose.

I don’t understand sticking with trump even if you like him. He lost by ten million votes. Republican registration is down. The party loses voters like myself who would never vote biden/Harris but likewise never vote trump so either sit out or vote third party candidate. There is no way to win with trump. It’s guaranteeing a Democrat victory.

I guess the only caveat to that is if the Dems ran Harris then maybe a trump/Harris election would be a race to the bottom. But you’re still backing a shitty candidate

Ahhh we hear from the gap-tooth bigot crowd.

Glad you got the power turned back on...or did you ride the DUI scooter down to the Starbucks parking lot?
You might want to check with Bruce Springsteen about the scooter!

This was the money quote:
“We just fear,” he said. “Fear the Democrats. Fear the future. Fear everything. And it works for an election cycle or two. The problem is it does real damage to this democracy.”

Reactions: TommyCracker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT