ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like McMurtry's dream girl...

That makes more sense. I thought it was Avril Levigne.
I think you are right about Avril. There is a conspiracy theory that Avril died in 2003 and was replaced by a body double named Melissa Vandella.

the-more-you-know.gif

I think you are right about Avril. There is a conspiracy theory that Avril died in 2003 and was replaced by a body double named Melissa Vandella.

the-more-you-know.gif
Just the kind of thing her abducter would say. I knew it!

Probably same reason people date Pete Davidson.
well that's right. i'd give ANYTHING to be part of that world. i'd be so woke alyssa milano would be ashamed of herself. i want my turn with emrata and the rest of em. that's the life i should have had.

well that's right. i'd give ANYTHING to be part of that world. i'd be so woke alyssa milano would be ashamed of herself. i want my turn with emrata and the rest of em. that's the life i should have had.
Sounds awful.

The Pez Guy seems more fulfilled at this point than I.

Sounds awful.

The Pez Guy seems more fulfilled at this point than I.
don't stray son. buy a big green egg. focus on the perfect brisket. stretch for a new M or a 911. but ride it out my brother. going through that hell in your 30s is tolerable. miserable but tolerable. thereafter it just isn't worth it.

don't stray son. buy a big green egg. focus on the perfect brisket. stretch for a new M or a 911. but ride it out my brother. going through that hell in your 30s is tolerable. miserable but tolerable. thereafter it just isn't worth it.
dance-dazed.gif

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
45+

There is a crossover period from Milf to Coug. Traditionally Coug has no kids in house.
yeah i definitely don't want a coug. this sucks. when you're in your 40s, even mid 40s, the field is wide open. put a 5 in front of your age and unless you have real money it's game over. for me to pull someone from the age bracket i like they're going to have to be a real mess

Or yu-gi-oh...

a16.jpg
Everytime, and I'm like, "Really, I'm just trying show you my Exodia, the Forbidden One card and I hate when you think that's innuendo. I mean it was an immensely powerful beast that was split up into five distinct parts, each of them chained and sealed with magic, to prevent its power being unleashed upon the world"

"Ok, put your panties back on, my mom's upstairs"

Last edited:
Yeah, but we want him to, and that's what is really important here.

(And to keep with the Airplane theme I am cultivating lately, a message of hope for @mcmurtry66 )

46c7733a-dd24-4c3f-b68d-6a6a9a676e2a_text.gif
LIke a Trump press conference, sometimes chaos is entertaining. I mean, not for mcm but for the rest of us. And I appreciate his efforts to keep us entertained.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT