ADVERTISEMENT

Live Chat for IUWBB vs. IA and Caitlin Clark

Big win wasn't expecting it. Now what happened at Illinois over the weekend?

As much as Clark's on-court antics are annoying, she never stops whining, she did say this to the media:

“I think IU does a tremendous job, the coaches do a tremendous job,” Clark said. “Teri said some very nice things to me after the game and I have nothing but respect for their program and what she's been able to do and players she's been able to develop. I've played against a lot of really good IU players. All the respect in the world for them."

Big win wasn't expecting it. Now what happened at Illinois over the weekend?
Their guards are quick and athletic, like Ohio State and Miami last year. We have trouble with those types of teams.

As much as Clark's on-court antics are annoying, she never stops whining, she did say this to the media:

“I think IU does a tremendous job, the coaches do a tremendous job,” Clark said. “Teri said some very nice things to me after the game and I have nothing but respect for their program and what she's been able to do and players she's been able to develop. I've played against a lot of really good IU players. All the respect in the world for them."
I saw Teri pull her aside. She is a brat during the game, but she always says the right things after and I give her respect for that.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian

Teri, how about even more respect and call her Coach Moren? I think she is a big cry baby and while being an excellent player she it definitely doesn't hurt she gets call after call after call in her favor.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Teri, how about even more respect and call her Coach Moren? I think she is a big cry baby and while being an excellent player she it definitely doesn't hurt she gets call after call after call in her favor.
She gets the calls. It must work. Sadly, she's now the role model for all these little girls who will think that is what to do.

She gets the calls. It must work. Sadly, she's now the role model for all these little girls who will think that is what to do.
workin the refs. sounds like she's got the psychological part of the game down. amazing that a basketball thread is about the womens' team. i guess at this point everyone just needs to hope the mens' team loses every game. maybe throw in a scandal. nothin worse than winning one or two unexpected ones and prolonging the misery.

workin the refs. sounds like she's got the psychological part of the game down. amazing that a basketball thread is about the womens' team. i guess at this point everyone just needs to hope the mens' team loses every game. maybe throw in a scandal. nothin worse than winning one or two unexpected ones and prolonging the misery.
The final dagger would be Liam McNeeley asking to be released from his LOI, assuming that can be done.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The final dagger would be Liam McNeeley asking to be released from his LOI, assuming that can be done.
I don’t know who that is but i do know the greater good requires flipping the script. Need to lose out etc. these prolonged stays based on a few rando wins unnecessarily tortures a fan base. People have seen enough to know if he can coach

Reactions: jet812
I don’t know who that is but i do know the greater good requires flipping the script. Need to lose out etc. these prolonged stays based on a few rando wins unnecessarily tortures a fan base. People have seen enough to know if he can coach
If you tell me IU loses out & he goes or wins a few & stays, easy, lose ‘em all. Woodson ain’t got it, & ain’t gonna get it. There is only one scenario in which he stays, & that is if every decent coach you pursue says no.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

07ff2fe7-74ad-4a9a-894b-b8e69cf074c2_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT