ADVERTISEMENT

Lets rerun this again..

I've got other things to do. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. This admin really thinks they're going to see something different: I'm not that stupid.

Reactions: burkndlaw
Reality sucks bad!
its not reality, its smoke screen and an NIT may be accepted, if even offered, as it's hashed out. he did himself in with bitchin to the refs down 21 because of your own stubbornness, loyalties, whatever. it's evident he's gone. zero recruits, McNeely decommit, its over. if he wants to retire in btown with class, its over

I've got other things to do. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. This admin really thinks they're going to see something different: I'm not that stupid.
they're just buying time, it will happen soon, i know how they operate pr wise

its not reality, its smoke screen and an NIT may be accepted, if even offered, as it's hashed out. he did himself in with bitchin to the refs down 21 because of your own stubbornness, loyalties, whatever. it's evident he's gone. zero recruits, McNeely decommit, its over. if he wants to retire in btown with class, its over
It ain't the refs' fault.

Reactions: CriticArisen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT