ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get Urban Meyer! Back

IU has the resources to make it happen. It’s a hire (along with Fisher) that would put IU football on the map. Even if it’s $12M per year, there would certainly be a return on the investment. Now is the time to make the move.

IU has the resources to make it happen. It’s a hire (along with Fisher) that would put IU football on the map. Even if it’s $12M per year, there would certainly be a return on the investment. Now is the time to make the move.
For the next 8 years, Jimbo is making more money a year not to coach TAMU than any amount of money IU could realistically afford to pay him. What incentive does Jimbo have to ever coach again, let alone at IU?

Same thing with Urban. TAMU would have paid Urban $15mil/yr if he was interested in coaching again…they just hired Mark Stoops instead.

Reactions: IUgradman
Find the girls worth a million a year. Two of them and Urban's on board. In a manner of speaking.

For the next 8 years, Jimbo is making more money a year not to coach TAMU than any amount of money IU could realistically afford to pay him. What incentive does Jimbo have to ever coach again, let alone at IU?

Same thing with Urban. TAMU would have paid Urban $15mil/yr if he was interested in coaching again…they just hired Mark Stoops instead.
no they didn’t

Even if Meyer is available and affordable, I don't know that I trust his Health History. He has left Coaching at least once or twice already due to Health problems.

He’s just like Hyman Roth. Been suffering from the same “condition” for the past 20 years.

What about Brad Stevens? His dad played football at IU so it makes perfect sense. Kent Sterling and fpeaugh have confirmation that his wife was seen house shopping in Bloomington. I'm confident it will happen.

Even if Meyer is available and affordable, I don't know that I trust his Health History. He has left Coaching at least once or twice already due to Health problems.
Yeah banging those young coeds can be stressful especially when your wife finds out.

• Haha
Reactions: ekk

Then go give Gruden $10M. We have resources to make it happen and it’s going to take something big to make IU relevant on a national level. The ROI is there. Just need the balls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT