ADVERTISEMENT

lee corso

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
at some point he needs to be put away, getting close to them just making fun of him, he is the lucy of gameday

havent watched that show in over a decade. terrible tv
Really? I like watching some of the game day broadcasts and think overall it's still pretty entertaining. Them going up to Boone for the ASU game was huge around here and for that program and kudos to them for doing that!

Reactions: Zeke7
Isn’t he younger than our beloved president?

Woof. You don't even know the age of the president.....I take it you and Lee are the same age and both need to be taken out to pasture?

Lee Corso is 87, needs to be replaced by Pat McAfee as the zany character on set of GameDay.

Reactions: BusdriverE
Woof. You don't even know the age of the president.....I take it you and Lee are the same age and both need to be taken out to pasture?

Lee Corso is 87, needs to be replaced by Pat McAfee as the zany character on set of GameDay.
Joe seems 100?…..

Not sure what your agenda is but we’d be better off with know politics in sports. Carry on 😁
No agenda at all. I believe you brought up politics, I just had to help grandpa get across the street to help him understand he wasn't making any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
No agenda at all. I believe you brought up politics, I just had to help grandpa get across the street to help him understand he wasn't making any sense.
I’m 45.. Don’t you have a protest or parade you need to be at??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT