ADVERTISEMENT

Leak, more incompetence

I bet I spent less than 45 minutes all day doing it too. I did a couple hours of chipping and putting golf balls, ran errands, read the news on several sites, read about half a good book. I'm retired for the second time (really the first time without a job) and have time to fill. I even talked to a defense contractor I worked with (hired them for a contract a couple of times) over the years about teaching international and government civilians about Security Cooperation. That would take me some time to get back up to speed since it's been over 12 years since I taught formally. However, I've kept up with it more than most people do. If we do this, I'll probably get a couple international trips a year and a few trips to places like Hawaii, San Diego, Miami, etc.
Oh, I have no doubt you can handle the MAGAsshats on this forum with one hand tied behind your back.

Yes you’ve really won over the progressives on the board. We’ll lop you in with shooter now.
Don't worry. The liberals and progressives didn't like me much when I was doing battle with them on the regular on subjects unrelated to Trump. Once Trump is out of the picture, the liberals and progressives aren't going to like me much again. I'll be arguing against plenty of liberal and progressive proposals and ideas. Stand by - I guarantee it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Don't worry. The liberals and progressives didn't like me much when I was doing battle with them on the regular on subjects unrelated to Trump. Once Trump is out of the picture, the liberals and progressives aren't going to like me much again. I'll be arguing against plenty of liberal and progressive proposals and ideas. Stand by - I guarantee it. ;)
hard pass

Reactions: stollcpa
Like the infrastructure bill?

Like the infrastructure bill?
As with most bills it certainly wasn't all great, but we needed a lot of it. Trump promised infrastructure but never delivered. I've taking a couple of fairly decent road trips the last month and there is a ton of infrastructure work going on and we needed it badly. New roads, bridge repairs, etc., etc..

You could be arguing against those now if you didn’t have a one track mind.
Exactly. When you’re lauded by the left might be time to reconsider. And how stupid to bitch about politicians you played a role in getting elected. After they get elected I’ll rag on their shitty policies. Huh? Dumb all around

You could be arguing against those now if you didn’t have a one track mind.
My priority now is Trump losing. I've been holding my tongue on several issues because I'm not using my meager influence to help Trump by arguing against any particular progressive/liberal proposals. That'll come after the election.

Reactions: UncleMark
My priority now is Trump losing. I've been holding my tongue on several issues because I'm not using my meager influence to help Trump by arguing against any particular progressive/liberal proposals. That'll come after the election.
And it will be of no moment. It’s pissing in the wind then. Stupid logic per usual

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Exactly. When you’re lauded by the left might be time to reconsider. And how stupid to bitch about politicians you played a role in getting elected. After they get elected I’ll rag on their shitty policies. Huh? Dumb all around
It's only that you do not understand that Trump is 100 percent unfit to be President, especially Commander in Chief. I'm willing to live with a Democratic President because it's that important not to elect Trump.

It's only that you do not understand that Trump is 100 percent unfit to be President, especially Commander in Chief. I'm will to live with a Democratic President because it's that important not to elect Trump.
Well only me plus half the country. And history.

Well only me plus half the country. And history.
They'll eventually understand that their support for Trump was idiotic overall. Not that they were idiots, but that Trump shouldn't ever been nominated as a Republican candidate for President. At least some will understand that.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
They'll eventually understand that their support for Trump was idiotic overall. Not that they were idiots, but that Trump shouldn't ever been nominated as a Republican candidate for President. At least some will understand that.
Based on what? His tenure was far superior to Harris/Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: Digressions
It’s a shit bill and has nothing to do with Trump.
Shit except for the good and badly needed infrastructure projects that have resulted from it. Why don't you recognize that part? You didn't see the crumbling infrastructure around the country? You didn't think we should do anything about it?

Shit except for the good and badly needed infrastructure projects that have resulted from it. Why don't you recognize that part? You didn't see the crumbling infrastructure around the country? You didn't think we should do anything about it?
We have far and away the best infrastructure in the world for a country of our land mass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT