ADVERTISEMENT

Last second recruiting time for early signing period...

Hoosier009

Benchwarmer
Jun 11, 2012
Who do we sign/flip beyond those that we have committed? How many slots do we hold back for Feb signing? Are any of our current commits looking elsewhere? Should be a fun week while we wait and see which bowl game we get.. #LEO

Reactions: vesuvius13
Who do we sign/flip beyond those that we have committed? How many slots do we hold back for Feb signing? Are any of our current commits looking elsewhere? Should be a fun week while we wait and see which bowl game we get.. #LEO

Is there any word on the grad transfer OL from Stanford who visited here for the Michigan game? Are we still pursuing him?

Name is: Dylan Powell

Is there any word on the grad transfer OL from Stanford who visited here for the Michigan game? Are we still pursuing him?

Name is: Dylan Powell
Didn't realize he visited, thanks for the infor crush.
His crystal ball is for IU. 1 pick made, by Matt Weaver on 11/26.

Weaver doesn't put in a crystal ball on a whim from what I have seen. If we add him and get another year from Cronk, we could have some quality depth on OL.

This weekend there are some high end recruits visiting.
https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Season/2020-Football/Visits/

Might be worth trying to flip OLB Jakivaun Browns visit this weekend from Ole' Miss to INDIANA.

He's committed to Mississippi but after their back to back 5-7 & 4-8 seasons and having the coach just fired that he committed to..., he may just be wavering a little...

It's worth a shot (in my opinion).

///Still wondering why anyone would think playing Mississippi would be some sort of fan draw :rolleyes::confused:but that's another thread...;)///

Last edited:
Kevin Pyne a 6'7" OT and a BC commit might be worth a fly by...

It's highly unlikely that we'll get any interest since we weren't in on him initially but wouldn't hurt to try... His upside is supposedly off the charts...

Addison Penn Center current BC commit

This fellow is interesting too given our need for a Center next fall (in theory... Crider may slide over there)...

Wow, an 8-4 year with stability, who'd a thunk IU would be such a great selling point four years ago? I appreciate what Tom Allen has created from a culture standpoint and still believe we will end strong with the final spots. (And if we lose a few prior commits, I still say that's fine, gives us an opportunity to sign someone excited to play at IU!)

We were in on those two before they committed, so I'm guessing our recruiting guys have done the due diligence already...

We were also in on Jay Maclin who committed to Mizzou and it was down to us and them. Odom was fired but Maclin May stick with them as a legacy recruit.

I’d love to see IU go after the WR from Penn State who entered the transfer portal - Justin Shorter (former 5 star), 6’4” 230 lbs. Cannot teach height. We recruited him before.

With the early signing period to occur prior to our bowl game, we have good momentum going into the final stretch. Assuming we only have 4 scholarships remaining, it will be interesting to see who we land. My guess is 1 d-end, 1 ol, 1-rb, and 1 safety.

With the early signing period to occur prior to our bowl game, we have good momentum going into the final stretch. Assuming we only have 4 scholarships remaining, it will be interesting to see who we land. My guess is 1 d-end, 1 ol, 1-rb, and 1 safety.

I hope Spegal accepts the PWO and we can use that schollie elsewhere.

We're looking for a couple o-line, a receiver or two depending on who it is, a d end and a safety. If we could get day Harris and flip Craig at end, we take both.

Reactions: 76-1
I believe the coaching staff was in to see Jalen St John, OL commit to Mizzou, after Odom was fired

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT