ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle McCord in portal….

Whoever followed Urban had no chance.

Day has been living off recruiting. His loss of Wilson really showed this season. I think he’ll leave on his own accord in a year or 2. That fanbase with their all or nothing mindset is toxic and impossible to satisfy.
Not unlike some IU fans

Their team and fans don’t give two shits about that bowl game.
Probably close to half of their starters will opt out of playing.
The bowl games outside of the playoff are a joke.
Those bowl games mean the world to IU fans. I look forward to them when we go.
I will say this for Tom Allen:
He’s kinda of like Geico. He saved me a ton of money on bowl expenses the last 3 years.

Those bowl games mean the world to IU fans. I look forward to them when we go.
I will say this for Tom Allen:
He’s kinda of like Geico. He saved me a ton of money on bowl expenses the last 3 years.
If you went to Jacksonville and were subjected to that crappy stadium and town, not to mention the never-ending Rocky Top nonsense, you’d really be grateful he didn’t take us back.

Their team and fans don’t give two shits about that bowl game.
Probably close to half of their starters will opt out of playing.
The bowl games outside of the playoff are a joke.
To add.....OSU went 11-1 this year but 99% of their fans consider the year a HUGE failure. That's just crazy for any other fan base but we're dealing with OSU here.

Also read that McCord wanted Day's assurance that he would be the starter in 2024 and Day said that there would be open competition for the position. They're really high on a true freshman named Keinholz who saw some playing time at the end of the year. That last interception thgat McCord threw against Michigan at the end of the game when OSU was driving for the winning score pretty much sealed his fate at OSU. That sounds harsh but, again, we're dealing OSU and their fanatical fanbase

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Day is 56-7 in 5 years, in Meyer's last 5 years they were 59-7. Day is 38-3 in B1G games, in UM last 5 years they were 39-4 in B1G games. How exactly have they regressed?
Take a look at the big games ..... Michigan and the Playoffs. Meyer never lost to Michigan and won a NC in 2015. Meyer was absolutely lethal in pressure packed games. Day is getting the reputation as a choker

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT