ADVERTISEMENT

Kurtis Rourke is a beast

Hanging Patrick Troughton GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jughaid and All4You
Agree, Rourke is an outstanding leader and quarterback. I'm behind the 9. Going forward he will need to work on his footing coming out of the pocket and ball control after contact. B1G defenses will key on any and all inconsistences. Go Hoosiers!

Agree, Rourke is an outstanding leader and quarterback. I'm behind the 9. Going forward he will need to work on his footing coming out of the pocket and ball control after contact. B1G defenses will key on any and all inconsistences. Go Hoosiers!
Rourke and our receivers are very good. With our OL playing well I can't wait until we play better teams to see how our offense plays.

Reactions: TominDallas
Rourke and our receivers are very good. With our OL playing well I can't wait until we play better teams to see how our offense plays.
I like how we are ramping up the competition. UCLA, then MD, then NE, then MICH, then OSU. Our depth cannot match OSU's, so I hope we are not badly nicked up by that game. But we should have seen very good players and will be ready for them. I hope our 2nd team can hang with OSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT