ADVERTISEMENT

Knee PT recs in Indy area

Senator Leaf

All-Big Ten
Mar 12, 2010
Anybody got any? Slipped on ice (fvck I'm getting old) and tore my meniscus. Home therapy has not worked and doc says I need to get professional help. Was very opposed due to cost and thought I could do it on my own but raking the yard yesterday has made me completely incompasatated today so figure it's time to bite the bullet.

For your troubles, some girls and their knees...

1000_F_52944482_Mn43fKDU1EW6vKBpZ39D6YKyvo0pgL2t.jpg

402889880.jpg

woman-kneeling-17171538.jpg

8635420-girl-kneeling-in-a-pose-of-cat.jpg

57243910.jpg

Anybody got any? Slipped on ice (fvck I'm getting old) and tore my meniscus. Home therapy has not worked and doc says I need to get professional help. Was very opposed due to cost and thought I could do it on my own but raking the yard yesterday has made me completely incompasatated today so figure it's time to bite the bullet.

For your troubles, some girls and their knees...

1000_F_52944482_Mn43fKDU1EW6vKBpZ39D6YKyvo0pgL2t.jpg

402889880.jpg

woman-kneeling-17171538.jpg

8635420-girl-kneeling-in-a-pose-of-cat.jpg

57243910.jpg
I tore my meniscus and decided to sit it out rather than have surgery and rehab, because I was already limited by 2 bad ankles. Mistake. It honestly didn't really bother me for about 7-8 years, but now I'm dealing with a very balky and arthritic knee that swells and has limited range of motion that I think could have been prevented or lessened if I'd dealt with it then. Think about holding off on penis enlargement, not dealing with your knees/mobility/pain. Do what you can to prevent that!

Perhaps you’re a candidate for one of the new regenerative treatments … but I agree with the sentiment that being incapacitated the day following exercise demands attention …

Reactions: Senator Leaf
Not sure where you live, but I had Jeremy at IU North on Keystone and was very pleased. Had been to ATI before and was not as happy.

Not sure where you live, but I had Jeremy at IU North on Keystone and was very pleased. Had been to ATI before and was not as happy.
96th and Towne. I say Carmel so I can pretend to be a snob but it's technically a Indy address lol (if I cross the street it's Carmel), thanks I'll look into that, gotta see what insurance will cover

96th and Towne. I say Carmel so I can pretend to be a snob but it's technically a Indy address lol (if I cross the street it's Carmel), thanks I'll look into that, gotta see what insurance will cover
Make sure you check that the specific therapist is covered by your insurance, not just the facility. I learned that the hard way

Reactions: Senator Leaf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT