Ken Burns -Vietnam Nam - 1

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Not as good yet as The Civil War

More opinionated because more recent events

Amazing that the French were so willing to continue to rule a colony so quickly after liberation from the Germans.

The Viet Minh accidentally kill the American who sees them as the best answer because all Euro's look alike. Irony and karma have no home but the globe.

Diem and Ho both wanted the Gavel very badly - The Gavel corrupts, my precious.

Ike changed his mind on leaving because Diem beat French mafia leftovers. "You can't lose if you don't play." Sigh.

"We loved those slogans. Nobody understood those slogans meant their personal sacrifice."

Hard to watch, but I feel a duty.

Not as good yet as The Civil War

More opinionated because more recent events

Amazing that the French were so willing to continue to rule a colony so quickly after liberation from the Germans.

The Viet Minh accidentally kill the American who sees them as the best answer because all Euro's look alike. Irony and karma have no home but the globe.

Diem and Ho both wanted the Gavel very badly - The Gavel corrupts, my precious.

Ike changed his mind on leaving because Diem beat French mafia leftovers. "You can't lose if you don't play." Sigh.

"We loved those slogans. Nobody understood those slogans meant their personal sacrifice."

Hard to watch, but I feel a duty.
I'm not drawn in as much as Civil War yet either. But I feel the same, like I should watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT