ADVERTISEMENT

Keenan Garner of 4A State Champion Fishers

ufo33

Hall of Famer
Jul 7, 2005
6’7” strong skilled inside outside under rated winner.
Walsh was there and watched Fishers win the 4A State Title.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
6’7” strong skilled inside outside under rated winner.
Walsh was there and watched Fishers win the 4A State Title.
The same Walsh that got all the credit for signing McNeely and none of the blame for losing him? Master recruiting mind.

The same Walsh that got all the credit for signing McNeely and none of the blame for losing him? Master recruiting mind.
More mud thrown toward the wall. Ignore the fact #15 Tucker committed, Mack is returning along with MR and not a mention. Probably because it's not the attention getter negative daydreams are. Doubt Tucker would have come if McNeely sticks. Walsh being at Fishers' big W tells me all I need to know about his dirt under the fingernails work in recruiting to IUBB. Keenan Garner is a skilled talent owning BB IQ too.

Garner is one of those tough kids. You can just tell. He doesn't do anything nasty but you don't want to push him. BTW, I was glad Ft Wayne Canterbury won the 1a title. I used to live around there.
unfortunately, sounds like a purdue guy

More mud thrown toward the wall. Ignore the fact #15 Tucker committed, Mack is returning along with MR and not a mention. Probably because it's not the attention getter negative daydreams are. Doubt Tucker would have come if McNeely sticks. Walsh being at Fishers' big W tells me all I need to know about his dirt under the fingernails work in recruiting to IUBB. Keenan Garner is a skilled talent owning BB IQ too.
What class is Garner?

I would be very happy if we could get at least another high schooler that can develop into a great player, and a great representative of Indiana University basketball over the course of four years!

Reactions: kmathum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT