ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake

LOL, what a breathless shitbird that guy is.

Regardless of your opinion of Lake, that's the definition of a slimy politician and an example of why the entire process turns people towards Trump and populism. "Burn it all down!" We see it from ends of the spectrum.

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Not often you get to hear how the sausage gets made. Lake will lose her Senate race but there needs to be a better way weed out the populist leaders than buying them off.

The Arizona Republican Party is run by complete lunatics. They have lost every meaningful race in the past four years. Nine years ago, Arizona had two conservative senators and a conservative governor. All top state offices were held by Republicans and even Sherrif Joe was in office. Today, we have a senator from the Democratic Party and one former Dem who is now an independent. The Governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State are all Democrats. Sherrif Joe was replaced by a Dem. Yet the Republican Party is still led by the crazies. The Party can't get rid of lunatics like Kari Lake.

AZ politics is corrupt. But Kari Lake makes Trump look like Einstein. What a total loon. I'd pay up to plug her piehole.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The Arizona Republican Party is run by complete lunatics. They have lost every meaningful race in the past four years. Nine years ago, Arizona had two conservative senators and a conservative governor. All top state offices were held by Republicans and even Sherrif Joe was in office. Today, we have a senator from the Democratic Party and one former Dem who is now an independent. The Governor, Attorney General, and Secretary of State are all Democrats. Sherrif Joe was replaced by a Dem. Yet the Republican Party is still led by the crazies. The Party can't get rid of lunatics like Kari Lake.
Flake and McCain were Republicans but let's not classify them as Conservative. However, I agree with your point that Republicans need to get better at settling for less than perfect in purple states. The populists would rather get their candidate and lose than support someone they view as a globalist or RINO or whatever the word of the week is.

Flake and McCain were Republicans but let's not classify them as Conservative. However, I agree with your point that Republicans need to get better at settling for less than perfect in purple states. The populists would rather get their candidate and lose than support someone they view as a globalist or RINO or whatever the word of the week is.
About 20% of the Republican party in AZ is made up of McCainiacs. They're nutjobs who vote Dem because Trump hurt their feelings with his war hero comment. That's why Arizona is purple. But those voters are old and dying out.

No just a little harder to win. 2020 was what .2% and that signature match showed Trump likely won big. Kari screwed up in 2022 by telling people to vote on election day. The message now is bank your vote early.
I don't know much about the signature match, you're more well versed on that subject than me. However, Katie Hobbs providing oversight on that election as SoS was absolutely criminal. Criminal. Criminal. Criminal.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
How were they not conservatives? Just because they stood up to trump?

Or was it because McCain didn't dodge the draft on a bone spur? Lol

Reactions: UncleMark

These posters would feel very much at home in the Arizona State Republican Party. They are idiots who have lost EVERY SINGLE MAJOR ELECTION in the state! Jeff Flake was a true conservative Republican. What he wasn't was crazy! McCain was the former Republican nominee for POTUS. He was a statesman. What he wasn't was crazy. People in Arizona are tired of being embarrassed by idiots like Sherriff Joe and Kari Lake. Arizona shouldn't even be a purple state, yet we elected Democrats to the offices of Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and US Senate in 2022. The only saving grace for the state Republican Party is there are sane, conservatives running the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
These posters would feel very much at home in the Arizona State Republican Party. They are idiots who have lost EVERY SINGLE MAJOR ELECTION in the state! Jeff Flake was a true conservative Republican. What he wasn't was crazy! McCain was the former Republican nominee for POTUS. He was a statesman. What he wasn't was crazy. People in Arizona are tired of being embarrassed by idiots like Sherriff Joe and Kari Lake. Arizona shouldn't even be a purple state, yet we elected Democrats to the offices of Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and US Senate in 2022. The only saving grace for the state Republican Party is there are sane, conservatives running the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors.
Would you just cut it out you dumb box of rocks?

McCains lifetime heritage action score is 60%

That puts him among one of the least conservative republicans in the last two decades. Proof is in the pudding. Enough with your stupid drivel.

That puts him among one of the least conservative republicans in the last two decades. Proof is in the pudding. Enough with your stupid drivel.
He lied lied lied by telling everyone he would vote to overturn Obamacare. Total fraud.

He lied lied lied by telling everyone he would vote to overturn Obamacare. Total fraud.
And Flake endorsed Biden for crying out loud. I understand if he can’t endorse Trump, he doesn’t have to endorse anyone. But for these clowns to pretend he’s in any way ultra conservative is a bad joke.

Go back and read what he posted you dumbas$ box of rocks. He never said McCain was the most conservative Republican ever. He said he was a statesman, a former presidential candidate, and NOT crazy. All true.

Why don't you slow down a bit rather than always coming in with a hot take insult.

Go back and read what he posted you dumbas$ box of rocks. He never said McCain was the most conservative Republican ever. He said he was a statesman, a former presidential candidate, and NOT crazy. All true.

Why don't you slow down a bit rather than always coming in with a hot take insult.
The argument is over the classification of McCain/ Flake as Conservative, I’ve laid out compelling evidence that indicates they’re not. Blowhard above is blow hardin.

What he posted was unresponsive. If I don’t beat him over the head for his awful posting he won’t get better.

You have an anger issue GG. Maybe you need to storm a government building to ease the stress. F_cking idiot. :rolleyes:

The argument is over the classification of McCain/ Flake as Conservative, I’ve laid out compelling evidence that indicates they’re not. Blowhard above is blow hardin.

What he posted was unresponsive. If I don’t beat him over the head for his awful posting he won’t get better.
What was Flake’s Heritage Action score?

I think Arizona is a loss cause moving forward. Immigration has shifted it purple and will eventually turn blue. Similar to Colorado.
You may be right. I may be crazy.

To hell with them. Phoenix is 500 square miles of scalding hot pavement and concrete. It can melt into the desert for all I care.
What was Flake’s Heritage Action score?
Unimportant. Endorsed Biden. Disqualified.

You have no idea how to define a conservative. You're an idiot Trumper! Too funny. We love having Trump visit Arizona to remind the majority of sane people what life with the crazies was like.

You may be right. I may be crazy.

To hell with them. Phoenix is 500 square miles of scalding hot pavement and concrete. It can melt into the desert for all I care.

Unimportant. Endorsed Biden. Disqualified.
Actually…how you vote is way more important than words

LOL, what a breathless shitbird that guy is.

Regardless of your opinion of Lake, that's the definition of a slimy politician and an example of why the entire process turns people towards Trump and populism. "Burn it all down!" We see it from ends of the spectrum.

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Sounds like someone doing his job. His job is to help get Republicans elected, and Lake is already a proven loser statewide. If he wasn't pushing to get her out of the race, he's not doing his job well.

Also Jeff Dewitt is a Trump person. Was a former Trump aide.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone doing his job. His job is to help get Republicans elected, and Lake is already a proven loser statewide. If he wasn't pushing to get her out of the race, he's not doing his job well.
I don’t buy that argument. Silver has Lake up slightly in the polls.

Also Jeff Dewitt is a Trump person. Was a former Trump aide.
Being a Trump person makes him no less slimy.

Come on. McCain volunteered by going to the US Naval Academy. His father was a 4* Admiral, whose name is on a Destroyer.

I don’t buy that argument. Silver has Lake up slightly in the polls.

It's not an argument. It's already a proven fact.

She lost during a midterm election cycle that should have benefited Republicans. And for an open seat (no incumbent).

Now she's going to be running in a presidential election year which won't be as beneficial. At this point we also have no idea who she's going to running against. Or if it's a 2 way or 3 way race

Reactions: Spartans9312
It's not an argument. It's already a proven fact.

She lost during a midterm election cycle that should have benefited Republicans. And for an open seat (no incumbent).

Now she's going to be running in a presidential election year which won't be as beneficial. At this point we also have no idea who she's going to running against. Or if it's a 2 way or 3 way race
Ok, who is the candidate that would win?

Also, it was for Governorship and she lost in a close race. I’ll bet you Lake wins.

Ok, who is the candidate that would win?

Also, it was for Governorship and she lost in a close race. I’ll bet you Lake wins.

She may, hard to say without knowing what the field looks like. But would be a lot easier to win if you aren't fielding a crazy crank.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT