ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Smith is a Hoosier

Now I know why the entire iu starting lineup is declaring for the draft. BC.were keeping every single Crean recruit,Priller thrillers, and then some :)

Reactions: Lucy01
He reminds me of a guy that AM had at Dayton named Dyshawn Pierre. Does anybody remember him from that team that got to the Elite 8? He was 6'6 but he held his own with that undersized team.

Justin's father on meeting CAM.

"Archie Miller looked each of us in the eye and he didn’t sugarcoat anything. He said it’s going to be tough, it’s going to be hard, but with hard work, the rewards will be there. And he said it with conviction and honesty. That’s what you look for in a guy."
If that's what he's looking for, then why did they sign with Clappy?

Reactions: kkott
Dude your constant drunk ramblings are tiresome. You ain't da boss.

Neither are you.

Scott actually has a point . . . especially since the visitor from another school is being palpably disrespectful.

Crean might have been a mediocre coach, but as between us and outsiders, he still was our mediocre coach. New Pal Boiler oughta show respect if he wants to visit.

Neither are you.

Scott actually has a point . . . especially since the visitor from another school is being palpably disrespectful.

Crean might have been a mediocre coach, but as between us and outsiders, he still was our mediocre coach. New Pal Boiler oughta show respect if he wants to visit.

let them talk smack with the full understanding that Pork Chop is their Crean and he'll be there forever.

Now I know why the entire iu starting lineup is declaring for the draft. BC.were keeping every single Crean recruit,Priller thrillers, and then some :)
You say "entire starting lineup" ( which is both silly and not true) and then you find a way to drag in Priller and Crean? When is this crap going to stop?

I honestly can't remember which is most appropriate, so I simply say both:

Y-A-W-N and ZZZZzzzzz.

This is not a credible post. Please do better. Only Anunoby (who apparently is going to hire an agent) has perhaps "declared" for the NBA draft. All the others are exploring their options (which I think is an intelligent thing to do). In late May, they have the chance to pull their name from the draft.

You really don't know anything about this process and I'm calling you out.

Reactions: minneman
You say "entire starting lineup" ( which is both silly and not true) and then you find a way to drag in Priller and Crean? When is this crap going to stop?

I honestly can't remember which is most appropriate, so I simply say both:

Y-A-W-N and ZZZZzzzzz.

This is not a credible post. Please do better. Only Anunoby (who apparently is going to hire an agent) has perhaps "declared" for the NBA draft. All the others are exploring their options (which I think is an intelligent thing to do). In late May, they have the chance to pull their name from the draft.

You really don't know anything about this process and I'm calling you out.

You must be sweeter then Boy George with all that sugar coat

That's OK. It'll make easier to deny that I know you when it comes time to. :p
As far as I'm concerned anyone who fake bakes or wears bronzer is wanting and needing ridicule and I consider it self inflicted. How can you not make fun of a person with fake bright orange skin? It's an obvious lack of self awareness and/or taste and a sure sign of superficiality.

I hope everyone here who fake tans is offended by reading this. I'll tell you what everyone should but hasn't. You look like a clown.

#Orange-people-suck.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who fake bakes or wears bronzer is wanting and needing ridicule and I consider it self inflicted. How can you not make fun of a person with bright orange skin? It's an obvious lack of self awareness and/or taste and a sure sign of superficiality.

I hope everyone here who fake tans is offended by reading this. I'll tell you what everyone should but hasn't. You look like a clown.

#Orange-people-suck.

Yeah, I get that. But that doesn't mean he didn't belong to us. For better or worse, Tom Crean will always be a part of the IU family . . . along with a host of other folks . . . for better or worse.

It's like family . . . you don't always get to pick who you want, but they're there nonetheless. And like a bratty little brother, we might beat them up with or without good cause, but nobody else gets to.

Reactions: jsglenn4
As far as I'm concerned anyone who fake bakes or wears bronzer is wanting and needing ridicule and I consider it self inflicted. How can you not make fun of a person with fake bright orange skin? It's an obvious lack of self awareness and/or taste and a sure sign of superficiality.

#Orange-people-suck.
I am glad I am pasty white.

#Orange-people-suck.

I guess that I know now who you voted for in the past general election :p

More proof that alcohol and drugs expand the imagination and make us smarter. Scott should have listened to his peers.

Guys on message boards, bragging about their partying ways...
nerd-party-hard.jpg

You can go to college with out getting drunk or doing drugs. I can have a good time without either.
I remember you now...the one walking around, interrupting our conversation by saying, "Knock, knock...". Weren't you the one we poured beer all over your head while yelling the reply, "Who cares?"

Reactions: jaypay23
Neither are you.

I agree. It's like when you trash your family for being dumb it's one thing. When someone outside the family does it you want to punch them in the mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT