Just renewed IUBB Tix... Woof

patrick593

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
$1680...

good lord
That pill is getting harder to swallow as they jack up the prices. These cupcakes on the schedule are hard on the pocket book. For every JoeBlow State they play ticket holders shell out $100 to watch...
smallball2_zpsm4hg1onh.jpg

and this
CAklbN2VAAAfuy0.jpg

and some more of this..

B-TpTqyIcAAENji.jpg

Sorry for the rant

At least on the football side I just picked my seats and managed to move 1 section over (from 8 to 9) and 27 rows down...
I'm a fan of that

Ok.. I feel better now

one more
CAklHVCUgAAtmKC.jpg

Maybe they will go faster for you!
I actually don't sell many tickets anymore since moving to Indianapolis from Chicago. The weekday games from Chicago were really difficult to make.
I still sell the occasional weekday games but very rarely do I sell a weekend game anymore… I know that was a big hot button issue for people on the message boards... To whom and how much I was selling my tickets for

$1680...

good lord
That pill is getting harder to swallow as they jack up the prices. These cupcakes on the schedule are hard on the pocket book. For every JoeBlow State they play ticket holders shell out $100 to watch...

and this
CAklbN2VAAAfuy0.jpg

and some more of this..

B-TpTqyIcAAENji.jpg

Sorry for the rant

At least on the football side I just picked my seats and managed to move 1 section over (from 8 to 9) and 27 rows down...
I'm a fan of that

Ok.. I feel better now

one more
CAklHVCUgAAtmKC.jpg

Enabling, supporting and funding mediocrity. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why do you hate IU basketball?

$1680...

good lord

and this
CAklbN2VAAAfuy0.jpg

and some more of this..

B-TpTqyIcAAENji.jpg

Sorry for the rant

I'm a fan of that

Ok.. I feel better now

one more
CAklHVCUgAAtmKC.jpg

Why do you need season tickets? I buy my seats on seatgeek for everything. Much cheaper.

YOU'RE HELPING WRECK THE PROGRAM!

DERP!

03102013_spt_um_indiana_bball_djb_1476__display1.jpg

I'm not buying IU tickets anywhere. Anyhow if somehow is buying tix on their it doesn't give IU any extra $ ;)

I don't think anything matters until Fred Glass is shattered. The attendance can suck and nothing will happen.

I'm not buying IU tickets anywhere. Anyhow if somehow is buying tix on their it doesn't give IU any extra $ ;)

I don't think anything matters until Fred Glass is shattered. The attendance can suck and nothing will happen.
When seat are empty, coaches get fired. Glass won't have a choice. So, keep them seats empty.

I doubt anyone can save money buying seats online - I have season tix because I can't afford to buy seats for the games I really want to go to if I didn't.

After Watford's shot - upper lower level in mid-30s sold online for over $700 per seat vs. Mich St. Couldn't touch a seat in lower level much under $200 to any game. Last year seats were still about 100 over face for B10 or weekend games.

I doubt anyone can save money buying seats online - I have season tix because I can't afford to buy seats for the games I really want to go to if I didn't.

After Watford's shot - upper lower level in mid-30s sold online for over $700 per seat vs. Mich St. Couldn't touch a seat in lower level much under $200 to any game. Last year seats were still about 100 over face for B10 or weekend games.
Thats an exaggeration... I sold my MSU tickets later that season. had them listed for $400/ea and ended up selling them for $300

Sure that was mega inflated but lets fast forward to the very next year when I gave my IU vs #2 Wisconsin primetime game for $20 for the pair

Peaks and valleys

Where are your seats Patrick - give me your email - I may be willing to buy tix to many games you can't make at $20 a pair to any game.

Either seats are not good at all, or you haven't tried hard to sell. Either way, I could be a buyer for games you can't make. I only have 2 seats, but look for 2 more often to take my kids.

Yeah - 'I may be' - if its Upper Rows Balcony Corner vs. Bellarmine, than I wouldn't pay $20 to take my kids up to those seats.

But if he's having trouble getting rid of tix to the point that he's dumping decent seats for decent games at a loss...than I could help him as a potential buyer.

Like I said - I have my own season tix, and some other splits too, but look for games to be able to take my kids to in a decent seat too.

Yeah - 'I may be' - if its Upper Rows Balcony Corner vs. Bellarmine, than I wouldn't pay $20 to take my kids up to those seats.

But if he's having trouble getting rid of tix to the point that he's dumping decent seats for decent games at a loss...than I could help him as a potential buyer.

Like I said - I have my own season tix, and some other splits too, but look for games to be able to take my kids to in a decent seat too.
I had trouble getting rid of tickets 2 years ago... when the team is bad tickets don't move... when they're good they are spendy.
Use a little common sense. With an expected top 20 team and some hype around the team don't be expecting $20 tickets. Actually, if someone is sitting there ready to screw me and not pay me at least face they can GTFO. I'd rather not use them, don't be a cheap ass

$1680...

good lord

and this
CAklbN2VAAAfuy0.jpg

and some more of this..

B-TpTqyIcAAENji.jpg

Sorry for the rant

I'm a fan of that

Ok.. I feel better now

one more
CAklHVCUgAAtmKC.jpg
and a WOOF WOOF to you pattsy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT