ADVERTISEMENT

Just realized I've been here for about 20 years, which started me thinking about the heyday of the OTF and wondering how many are still around.....

1987Grad

Hall of Famer
Aug 28, 2001
....from back then. A little OTF history quiz, not comprehensive by any means……

What is/was the IC, allegedly?

What did C$ do, even though the board pretty much unanimously advised against it?

What was Hottie’s avatar?

Who was Curt?

List at least three of TMP’s other names.

Who were the Loopers?

Who gave voice to RCab?

What was Mac’s job?

What is a Tumbleweed?

What were coach buttons and who created many of the basketball ones?

What did (does?) IUT’s signature line say?

What OTFer was a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but didn’t become a millionaire?

What is ToastedBread’s claim to fame?

What is The Image?

Who was the daDDy?

Why should we vote for Megan?

Those are a few. Old-timers will have the answers and maybe want to add a few of their own. I miss those days. Good times. This format sucks. Carry on.

I was mostly a lurker back then but occasionally posted under another name. The peegs message board helped me kill hundreds of hours in the basement of SPEA while I was “working”.

The other day I saw Hillary Duff posted a topless pic on Instagram one of those platforms and immediately thought Aruss.

And I think my all time favorite OTF moment was Cookies (maybe) story from the Applebees (maybe) bathroom. I died laughing that day.

What did C$ do, even though the board pretty much unanimously advised against it?

Who was Curt?

Who were the Loopers?

Who gave voice to RCab?

What was Mac’s job?

What is a Tumbleweed?

What OTFer was a contestant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, but didn’t become a millionaire?

What is The Image?

Who was the daDDy?

Those are a few. Old-timers will have the answers and maybe want to add a few of their own. I miss those days. Good times. This format sucks. Carry on.
Bum!

Which OG OTFer had cartoons published by Playboy?

Tumbleweeds died with threadview.

tumbleweed-gif-11.gif

i miss the old OTF - too much real hate came on board after Aruss passed

Kref did all the coaching buttons and was published in Playboy. Goyko was the leader of the loopers. I miss Hottie & Peach, who were solid posters. I've lurked here since my 2001 join date, even before, when I had a previous screen name but was banned for mild criticism of RMK after his firing. I was on the old Indy Star/News boards and migrated to Peegs in the late 90s.

Kref did all the coaching buttons and was published in Playboy. Goyko was the leader of the loopers. I miss Hottie & Peach, who were solid posters. I've lurked here since my 2001 join date, even before, when I had a previous screen name but was banned for mild criticism of RMK after his firing. I was on the old Indy Star/News boards and migrated to Peegs in the late 90s.
Youngsumm did a few buttons too, but Kref was the man.

Who was Curt?

Who were the Loopers?

Who gave voice to RCab?

What was Mac’s job?

What is a Tumbleweed?

What is The Image?

Who was the daDDy?

The Inner Circle.

Toast had one too many girl has dick encounters while 'abroad.' Also spewed while attending his first IU game after attempting to beverage with the adults.

SuperHoosier
My Wife Rocks

Mac's job was to ghey up the place.

Money was the marryin' kind.

Last edited:
Didn't someone have the cops called to their house for a welfare check because someone on here thought they sounded suicidal on the board?
Homicidal. Sick of his bride and day care dictator. Vented strongly. Had to have the OTFers post to assure the po-po we’re all just pricks, not violent.

I remember who it was, but they can out themselves if they want that resurrected.

There was also a big fight over Pete’s response to loss of someones aunt.

And a thread about regrets.

The OTF was great, until it wasn’t.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT