ADVERTISEMENT

JuJu on ESPN Friday @ 8

I thought I had read somewhere that he is scheduled to visit next week for the Maryland game. Nice to have, but we at least have options. Maybe Mendoza is as good as his brother. He is having a good yr at Cal. He is 6'5" so quite a bit taller.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I thought I had read somewhere that he is scheduled to visit next week for the Maryland game. Nice to have, but we at least have options. Maybe Mendoza is as good as his brother. He is having a good yr at Cal. He is 6'5" so quite a bit taller.
JuJu is a very good QB and he would be competitive to our QBs. It would be a good problem to have like Texas has.

Mendoza looked good in those few snaps, I wonder if he truly won 3rd string. If so that's strong, considering Cherry being here for spring and Mendoza not until later. Although it's maybe that his style is more suited for an inexperienced third string when you'd plan to run more, he seems like a hybrid. Plus both will redshirt anyway barring bad luck.

QB room is strong. Let's see if JuJu has the moxie to come anyway, to beat them all out. ;)

Reactions: IUgradman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT