ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Jusevitch

We didn't offer him. Brohm hasn't had much time to look at 2018 guys as he's been scrambling to finish 2017.
Good. Purdue certainly doesn't need any defensive help.

And when is PU going to start taking those 5 or 6 recruits away from us? Time is running out. You think Brohm's run of 15 straight Bucket wins will start this year with that loaded roster? I don't know how we will compete with that bumbling fool Tom Allen as coach. He's never had any tangible results on the field as a coach. And especially with Brohm's philosophy of no defense. That always wins you a bunch of games in the Big Ten. Just ask Kevin Wilson.

And when are you going to stop coming over here and acting all surprised when people don't slobber all over Purdue?

And when is PU going to start taking those 5 or 6 recruits away from us? Time is running out. You think Brohm's run of 15 straight Bucket wins will start this year with that loaded roster? I don't know how we will compete with that bumbling fool Tom Allen as coach. He's never had any tangible results on the field as a coach. And especially with Brohm's philosophy of no defense. That always wins you a bunch of games in the Big Ten. Just ask Kevin Wilson.

And when are you going to stop coming over here and acting all surprised when people don't slobber all over Purdue?

Not sure where your 5-6 number came from but I like what Brohm has done in recruiting so far. I'm just glad we finally have a competent coach. It's been a long time.

Not sure where your 5-6 number came from but I like what Brohm has done in recruiting so far. I'm just glad we finally have a competent coach. It's been a long time.
Don't remember who posted it but when brohm got hired all we heard was 6 IU recruits were going to flip.

Not sure where your 5-6 number came from but I like what Brohm has done in recruiting so far. I'm just glad we finally have a competent coach. It's been a long time.[/QUOTE well boler boy you seem to have run your mouth about how brohm was gonna own this state , now its early and things can change but your BS wont fly over here. So go back from where you came, nobody here gives a damm abiut how competent you think jeff brohm is. I do no he's 0-1 against us :)

If Brohm is any good at all at Purdue, UofL will come calling. Petrino gets more unpopular there by the minute. I'm not worried about Brohm because he won't be at Purdue for very long.

PU has 23 verbals/signed (ie JUCOs) so far according to Rivals. Unknown as to how many more they can/will take for 2017.

Maybe somebody ought to tell Brohm that the bottom of the barrell has pretty much already been cleaned out unless he is able to flip some guys from elsewhere or there are some academic rejects.

Per the homepage story, he's coming in as a CB.

Now if we could secure about 8-10 more 2018 in-state guys life would be very, very good...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT