ADVERTISEMENT

Joe's potential drug cocktail

One? The answer is to replace one with BOTH. Anyone being honest knows both have major issues. Trump gets lost in mid sentence with the best of them. Neither should be president.

You guys are staring at hunks of raw meat left on the kitchen table since February arguing one is safer to eat than the other. And your decision is solely based on the freaking red or blue pom pom lying next to each. It wouldn't bother me except whichever one you team sycophants choose requires me to dig into that crap sandwich too.
My bad...I will try to do better when picking candidates..sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I had done coke a few times at parties in my youth. Want to try type of stuff. Well my ex stoker and I were in nyc shopping, wandering around, and this goofball next to me on the sidewalk walk goes “wanna buy an 8 ball?” I didn’t even really know what that meant. But I said yeah. Gave him cash. Later that night we were at an nyc nightclub that had a pool in it and my ex was in the pool topless 🤣🤣. I remember little thereafter but a sense of fun.

Heading to the airport I was like oh fck I have all this coke. So I said to our cabbie hey I have coke you want it 🤣. He took it and gave us a free cab ride.

You did it wrong if you had leftover while in NYC.

Pretty good analogy but you could improve by adding that one of the hunks of meat will cost you twice as much…

Pretty good analogy but you could improve by adding that one of the hunks of meat will cost you twice as much…
Yes. The orange one.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-economy-nobel-prize-winners-letter-inflation-warning/

You can read the text of the letter below:

We the undersigned are deeply concerned about the risks of a second Trump administration for the U.S. economy.
Among the most important determinants of economic success are the rule of law and economic and political certainty. For a country like the U.S., which is embedded in deep relationships with other countries, conforming to international norms and having normal and stable relationships with other countries is also an imperative. Donald Trump and the vagaries of his actions and policies threaten this stability and the U.S.'s standing in the world.
While each of us has different views on the particulars of various economic policies, we all agree that Joe Biden's economic agenda is vastly superior to Donald Trump's. In his first four years as President, Joe Biden signed into law major investments in the U.S. economy, including in infrastructure, domestic manufacturing, and climate. Together, these investments are likely to increase productivity and economic growth while lowering long-term inflationary pressures and facilitating the clean energy transition.
During Joe Biden's presidency we have also seen a remarkably strong and equitable labor market recovery — enabled by his pandemic stimulus. An additional four years of Joe Biden's presidency would allow him to continue supporting an inclusive U.S. economic recovery.
Many Americans are concerned about inflation, which has come down remarkably fast. There is rightly a worry that Donald Trump will reignite this inflation, with his fiscally irresponsible budgets. Nonpartisan researchers, including at Evercore, Allianz, Oxford Economics, and the Peterson Institute, predict that if Donald Trump successfully enacts his agenda, it will increase inflation.
The outcome of this election will have economic repercussions for years, and possibly decades, to come. We believe that a second Trump term would have a negative impact on the U.S.'s economic standing in the world and a destabilizing effect on the U.S.'s domestic economy.

Signed,

George A. Akerlof (2001)

Sir Angus Deaton (2015)

Claudia Goldin (2023)

Sir Oliver Hart (2016)

Eric S. Maskin (2007)

Daniel L. McFadden (2000)

Paul R. Milgrom (2020)

Roger B. Myerson (2007)

Edmund S. Phelps (2006)

Paul M. Romer (2018)

Alvin E. Roth (2012)

William F. Sharpe (1990)

Robert J. Shiller (2013)

Christopher A. Sims (2011)

Joseph E. Stiglitz (2001)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Again, one candidate is calling for and would gladly participate in a pre-debate drug test. The other candidate wouldn't show up for the debate if that was a requirement.
Don also wants Joe to take a cognitive test, like he did some 8 to 10 years ago.

Again, one candidate is calling for and would gladly participate in a pre-debate drug test. The other candidate wouldn't show up for the debate if that was a requirement.
LOL. The Republican Party is a pathetic place.

Yes, the candidate that promised to fix healthcare (but didn't) and promised to testify at his own criminal trial (but didn't) now says he is calling for drug tests.

Have them both take both tests. Trump would agree.

3f8baefeaf6d7fd19ba0a8eabc05ac98c4ce7505_2000x2000.webp

Reactions: Bill4411
Yes. Why would that be a problem? You afraid Biden wouldn't pass?
Perhaps both would fail one? In any event, until Trump started to bring up excuses for why he may not out debate Biden this never was an issue but, I suppose if Biden bests Trump in the debate and then fails a cognitive test what will that prove?

Awhile back I was ripped and a few attempted to shame me (because I couldn't name the drug mix off the top of my head) by saying there were no drug cocktails out there that could enhance cognitive performance... Well..., what about these:

That's just the easily obtained stuff..., now imagine that you were the handlers for the President... I'm just spitballing here but my guess is that given his handlers desire to keep power at any price that more than a few illegal drugs have been considered for the mix also...

Here's predicting Ole' Joe will show up on stage tomorrow completely wired and they'll practically have to keep him from attempting back flips during the first hour of the debate...
Three things you can count on... Death,Taxes,and Trump whining and projecting beofre every debate and election where he faces a Democrat...

If you wonder why he keeps recycling the same old crap, it's because he knows his cult will latch on. It's to fool the stupids. Congrats- you're their target audience...

Jesus F*****g Christ, you people are just f*****g stupid. It’s no more complicated than that.
I saw a new twist in a comments section yesterday... Some "genius" was claiming that Trump should watch what he ate,drank, or even touched because the Biden people were going to try and drug him (Trump).

They are really going all out with the pre-emptive CYA in case Trump starts going off into his stump speech craziness...

Reactions: Bill4411
Never claimed or pretended. It's pretty obvious Biden doesn't even run his own home,let alone the country. We have 2 choices. I'm picking the one all the career politicians don't want.
That's fine. Your original post was that Biden is some crazed demented fool. My point is that may well be true because BOTH are. Don't use that as a reason to vote for or against either because there is no difference. If one wants to vote for one because they think they will have better results, or part their hair better, or whatever, great. I just don't think mental acuity isn't favoring either.

That's fine. Your original post was that Biden is some crazed demented fool. My point is that may well be true because BOTH are. Don't use that as a reason to vote for or against either because there is no difference. If one wants to vote for one because they think they will have better results, or part their hair better, or whatever, great. I just don't think mental acuity isn't favoring either.
I’m excited for tonight. The 2024 Presidential Debate, brought to you by Depends. So what else is going to happen? Are they doing anything else? THE PROBLEM CHILD after the Tyson fight is going to cut a box of POKÉMON cards that they think may have a pikachu or something valued at $20 mil

Sorry...re-read. Wasn't me

Marv, the SP in Biden document case basically said no charges because Biden is old forgetful man the jury would have sympathy for so he chose not to charge. If Trump is as bad or worse, why is he being charged? I am just asking.

Marv, the SP in Biden document case basically said no charges because Biden is old forgetful man the jury would have sympathy for so he chose not to charge. If Trump is as bad or worse, why is he being charged? I am just asking.
Different prosecutors, different crimes.

Biden has had his stuttering problem, that created in him a slower speaking style than Trump has. I think that plays into the seeming disparity. Trump talks fast, like most New Yorkers. But he fills in with anything until he recalls where he was trying to go, if he does recall. That makes it seem less noticeable. One can find interviews of him from 1980, he has completely changed how he communicates.

Mind you, I am not saying that to defend Biden. Biden also is not the same as 1980.

On trials, I agree the NY case should never have happened. But the documents case is different and involves national security. I frankly don't care if a court finds Trump guilty and sends him to bed without supper as punishment as long as it is clear the next person will be tarred and feathered. We cannot let this become SOP.

Yes, the same holds true for Biden and his documents.

The biggest catch of all, DOJ has said for 50 years a sitting president cannot be indicted. So even if we wanted to go after Biden for his documents, or anything else, that stupid rule gets in the way. Because the DoJ is beholden to the president, we will never see it changed. That is a problem.

Last edited:
Different prosecutors, different crimes.

Biden has had his stuttering problem, that created in him a slower speaking style than Trump has. I think that plays into the seeming disparity. Trump talks fast, like most New Yorkers. But he fills in with anything until he recalls where he was trying to go, if he does recall. That makes it seem less noticeable. One can find interviews of him from 1980, he has completely changed how he communicates.

Mind you, I am not saying that to defend Biden. Biden also is not the same as 1980.

On trials, I agree the NY case should never have happened. But the documents case is different and involves national security. I frankly don't care if a court finds Trump guilty and sends him to bed without supper as punishment as long as it is clear the next person will be tarred and feathered. We cannot let this become SOP.

Yes, the same holds true for Biden and his documents.

The biggest catch of all, DOJ has said for 50 years a sitting president cannot be indicted. So even if we wanted to go after Biden for his documents, or anything else, that stupid rule gets in the way. Because the DoJ is beholden to the president, we will never see it changed. That is a problem.
Fair response. Thank you!

Edit: but he could be notified he will be prosecuted when he leaves office?

Fair response. Thank you!

Edit: but he could be notified he will be prosecuted when he leaves office?

One of the lawyers can answer this but I see no reason he still could not be. Hur only made a recommendation. January 20th, the Trump Administration could see fit to ignore that recommendation.

It was one reason of many, stoll. Not the reason.

It was one reason of many, stoll. Not the reason.
Did Biden break the law taking home classified documents he wasn’t legally permitted to take home? Did Biden break the law having boxes with classified information sitting unsecured in his garage next to his Corvette? Did Biden break the law allowing his biographer view classified he wasn’t legally permitted to have in his possession?

I think the answer to all the questions is yes but the prosecutor decided not to prosecute.

Trump’s prosecutor has decided something different. That’s our system.

Did Biden break the law taking home classified documents he wasn’t legally permitted to take home? Did Biden break the law having boxes with classified information sitting unsecured in his garage next to his Corvette? Did Biden break the law allowing his biographer view classified he wasn’t legally permitted to have in his possession?

I think the answer to all the questions is yes but the prosecutor decided not to prosecute.

You'll have to read the report again, stoll, or go look up some of the posts about it. I seem to remember posting excerpts at one point?

Nowhere in the report did the SP say that if Biden were more with it today, he'd recommend a prosecution. He was instead trying to list all the reasons the likelihood of a successful prosecution were low, and Biden's current demeanor and affectation was one of those reasons. Not the "but for" reason or even the main reason analyzed, just an additional reason.

Cut to the chase: I'd be fine if they went after him for it once he's out of office.

There is a difference, one DANC will yell at me for. A lot of people have taken documents they shouldn't have. The ones that tell the government they have them and return them are rarely prosecuted. The ones that are found out about and attempt to obfuscate are usually taken to court. The Christian Science Monitor lists some examples of people, here is one from Alberto Gonzalez who was AG for Bush 43:

An Inspector General report found that he had mishandled U.S. classified information. But DOJ did not move to indict him, citing as one reason the fact that there was no evidence he lied about the situation or tried to hide it from federal agents.​
Notice no one is going after Pence, who isn't exactly beloved by Democrats. There isn't evidence he mislead. And there isn't evidence it was intentional (Sandy Berger was charged because he went to great effort to take the documents).

Aloha will gladly state that they all should be charged, and he might be right. But I also get the government wanting people who accidentally takes documents to return them. If they are going to go to jail, the desire to cover up the crime instead of coming forward goes way up.

There is a difference, one DANC will yell at me for. A lot of people have taken documents they shouldn't have. The ones that tell the government they have them and return them are rarely prosecuted. The ones that are found out about and attempt to obfuscate are usually taken to court. The Christian Science Monitor lists some examples of people, here is one from Alberto Gonzalez who was AG for Bush 43:

An Inspector General report found that he had mishandled U.S. classified information. But DOJ did not move to indict him, citing as one reason the fact that there was no evidence he lied about the situation or tried to hide it from federal agents.​
Notice no one is going after Pence, who isn't exactly beloved by Democrats. There isn't evidence he mislead. And there isn't evidence it was intentional (Sandy Berger was charged because he went to great effort to take the documents).

Aloha will gladly state that they all should be charged, and he might be right. But I also get the government wanting people who accidentally takes documents to return them. If they are going to go to jail, the desire to cover up the crime instead of coming forward goes way up.
I get the arguments. I think Trump is being prosecuted because he’s Trump.

You'll have to read the report again, stoll, or go look up some of the posts about it. I seem to remember posting excerpts at one point?

Nowhere in the report did the SP say that if Biden were more with it today, he'd recommend a prosecution. He was instead trying to list all the reasons the likelihood of a successful prosecution were low, and Biden's current demeanor and affectation was one of those reasons. Not the "but for" reason or even the main reason analyzed, just an additional reason.

Cut to the chase: I'd be fine if they went after him for it once he's out of office.
As I replied to Marvin, I get it. But I believe Trump is being treated differently because he’s pissed a lot of people off in his life.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I get the arguments. I think Trump is being prosecuted because he’s Trump.

I think you are right, but for the wrong reason. Anyone else would have made sure everything was returned long before the final raid (and even that didn't get all of the documents). That link shows 4 months later documents were being found by his lawyers.

If all the documents had been returned when his lawyer sent the letter saying they had searched and all documents were returned, we'll never know what would have happened. But I don't think they would have charged him. But I also know I have no way of proving that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT