ADVERTISEMENT

JHS #9 On Givony's NBA Draft..

HE can insure his career. I give you an ex . Ja Morant is a great player but he has some mental issues .All young ppl make mistakes. He is not mentally ready. The kid MILLER from ALABAMA. having success too soon sure he is a great player but is he mentally ready? JHS was in HS last year. Let him be a teenager. Let him grow up. CMW is a great mentor. Let him teach him. All you guys think about is a first-round choice and the money. All of that will be there. He has a great mentor someone who cares about him in CMW besides basketball. You guys may call me dum and stupid but I care about the JHS. If my son was good enough to play this is what I would advise him. I see 2 many black men fall short of their goals because they had the wrong people advising them. Let JHS BE A teenager. Let him grow up. The decision is his and his family's. The NBA will be there
Wait a sec, what specifically do you think we should do?

IU just needs to raise mad NIL money to compete with rookie contracts. And offer long-term contracts, like ten years. Start a Basketball PhD program. Then a professorship. Keep kids around their whole career. Why should basketball be any different than any other professional field?

F the NBA. Hoosier nation > Sacramento (or any other 3rd-rate town).

Hoosiers for life!!!

Reactions: Willdog7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT