ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Blackmon in portal

d793fe8a1de939743bb2629d305d71aea15e58b8ee2632ec910d0d477b7b4097.gif

Hopefully he can play defense unlike his brother..

Yes, was said in Peegs that he not only plays awful defense, but that he also has no interest in playing D. Ugh.

Take it for what it's worth.

d793fe8a1de939743bb2629d305d71aea15e58b8ee2632ec910d0d477b7b4097.gif

Hopefully he can play defense unlike his brother..
Actually, after looking at this a second time, it's still incredibly dumb. But, i think Blackmon reacts to two things

1. The ball fake by 32
2. Tom Crean moving on the sideline.

I think Blackmon thought a pass was going to the opposite corner. Now, not sure why he thought that was his responsibility but I might have been harsh.

Or not.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Actually, after looking at this a second time, it's still incredibly dumb. But, i think Blackmon reacts to two things

1. The ball fake by 32

I think Blackmon thought a pass was going to the opposite corner. Now, not sure why he thought that was his responsibility but I might have been harsh.

Or not.
We like to dog on JBJr, especially with his defense and that failed defensive play, but had he been a Hoosier this year, IU would have been hard to guard.

1. The ball fake by 32

Or not.
CREANN.0.gif

You could be right kinda of a distraction..

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT