ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Tuttle is seeking another year

Good Luck to Jack and I hope he gets another year. Bell cheated him from a year because he was better than Bazelak. Finally, coach Allen told him to play another QB and Tuttle got hurt against PSU. Bell couldn't judge QB talent very well and then played Sorsby ahead of Williams.

"Look, I played for Indiana. In football... I deserve another year."

"Hardship year request granted!"
I’m sure you were one of the few CTA supporters just a few months ago? Now you’re the cool guy who’s obviously changed his name? The world isn’t out to get Indiana football. I think Dolson and the BOT has finally figured out that BB isn’t going to pay the bills. Yes, better late than never and I think by this hire and the money that they’ve allocated to this staff proves it, it may be time for us to back Hoosiers Connect. I have, can you say the same? Keep making jokes though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure you were one of the few CTA supporters just a few months ago? Now you’re the cool guy who’s obviously changed his name? The world isn’t out to get Indiana football. I think Dolson and the BOT has finally figured out that BB isn’t going to pay the bills. Yes, better late than never and I think by this hire and the money that they’ve allocated to this staff proves it, it may be time for us to back Hoosiers Connect. I have, can you say the same? Keep making jokes though.
What?

Yeah, I agree it's a new day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! The guys a good poster and supports IU. You come off looking quite bad with this Sharkey post.

Good Luck to Jack and I hope he gets another year. Bell cheated him from a year because he was better than Bazelak. Finally, coach Allen told him to play another QB and Tuttle got hurt against PSU. Bell couldn't judge QB talent very well and then played Sorsby ahead of Williams.
Sorsby was or is better than Williams. I agree when Bazelak struggled Tuttle should have been given time.

Word! This is what I was resisting saying. Frankl, Idk why he wants another year. His chances of playing are about .01% better than mine.
Give him some credit! After all, he was an extremely high rated quarterback coming out of high school and signed with a full ride to attend Brigham Young, then Indiana, and then Michigan. Not to mention that he hitched his wagon to the gang that couldn’t shoot straight in Bloomington.

Are you suggesting that you would’ve had a shot of being the back up quarterback for the national championship team last season? What about runner up for the Heisman trophy?

All in good fun!

Last edited:
Give him some credit! After all, he was an extremely high rated quarterback coming out of high school and signed with a full ride to attend Brigham Young, then Indiana, and then Michigan. Not to mention that he hitched his wagon to the gang that couldn’t shoot straight in Bloomington.

Are you suggesting that you would’ve had a shot of being the back up quarterback for the national championship team last season? What about runner up for the Heisman trophy?

All in good fun!
I hear the NCAA said no dice.

All in good fun!
He went to Utah 1st. I'll give him credit for somehow being offered a scholly by 2 additional power 5 schools., but hey--good for him. He was obviously overrated out of H. S. which isn't' his fault, it happens, but he was/is a back back back up at Michigan. I'm just a lttle puzzled by the undying allegiance to him. He's more or less a footnote in IUFB history. & FWIW, I think you & I could have QB'd us to those wins that he did in 2020.

Reactions: vesuvius13
How do you get that? He was the backup. You are probably a fat dude.
? WTH are you talkng about?? I "got that" from a place you should try to visit occasonally called reality. & since you(foolishly)brought it up, I'm 52 years old--& I'll bet my HOUSE I'm in better shape, stronger, & faster than you are, considering I'm a runner of 15 years now.. It ain't real bright to talk all that smack to a complete stranger, of whom you have NO CLUE who/what they are.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I didn't think Tuttle was overrated. Except when he had a separated shoulder, he played good for us. The year Bazelak was here, nobody could've done great in that offense. I remember them always under big pressure. Not like we had Bill Walsh calling the plays. Or Michigan's line.

Earlier in this thread, I erroneously stated that Jack Tuttle’s application to the NCAA had been denied. I went back to try and source where I had that information, but nevertheless, he WAS approved for a 7th year and WILL be eligible to play for Michigan in 2024.

I apologize for my earlier error.

Must be nice to finish your 7 Year College Career and go down to your local Social Security Office and collect Retirement Benefits.

Does anyone think He would have received a 7th Year if He were still at IU ? But Hey, it's just business as usual for Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT