ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB withstands

MSU lost to a healthy Iowa team in Iowa City earlier by three points when Clark hit a three pointer from about 35 feet out to prevent the game from going into overtime. IU's three-point win came with Parrish being out again, so there is that.

MSU lost to a healthy Iowa team in Iowa City earlier by three points when Clark hit a three pointer from about 35 feet out to prevent the game from going into overtime. IU's three-point win came with Parrish being out again, so there is that.
Amazing back and forth game. I don’t know how to rewatch with Peacock, but if you can this is one of those “instant classics”.

Reactions: ptrich and kkott
Nice bounce back from OSU loss……any updates on Sydney?
Syd was hopping up and down on her good leg and not putting any weight on the boot when she was excited for Chloe's triple double so I think that's not good.

Chloe Moore-McNeil with a triple double
And she also had four fouls at the end of the game.... so she did a great job of protecting herself and not getting that fifth... to be a leader on the floor till the end of the game.

Reactions: MIS01
Nice bounce back from OSU loss……any updates on Sydney?
She was still in a boot. When they were making their comeback in the fourth quarter... she was on the sideline hopping on her good leg after made threes and baskets.

During a time out.... she walked towards the girls coming off the floor... and she was walking with the boot without crutches... but not putting much weight on the booted foot.

At least that's what I observed.

Yes with 10 first half points. 2 jump shots (with her really unconventional form), 2 lay ups, and 2 for 2 from the line.
Unconventional is right. I don't know what kind of form that is.... but she made the shot.

From that shot she made on the baseline.... she was smart.... I think she was out at 3 point range... but moved in closer and then shot it.

True, but MSU was without 4 players nursing minor injuries or illnesses. They normally go 9-11 deep, but lacked the depth to keep the pressure up the second half as IU clawed back from down 10 in the first half.

I stand corrected, I had read that minor injuries/illness is why they only played 7.
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but doesn't the new injury reporting list established by the B1G require even injuries of those kind to be on the report. If they only had 7 available because of that, then those "minor" injuries/illnesses should have been on the injury report and certainly if they couldn't play because of it.

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but doesn't the new injury reporting list established by the B1G require even injuries of those kind to be on the report. If they only had 7 available because of that, then those "minor" injuries/illnesses should have been on the injury report and certainly if they couldn't play because of it.
Correct. And all of their available’big dogs’ played.

They host the buckeyes Sunday. Worth tuning in for as a lead up to Taylor Swift’s boyfriend’s game.

Unconventional is right. I don't know what kind of form that is.... but she made the shot.

From that shot she made on the baseline.... she was smart.... I think she was out at 3 point range... but moved in closer and then shot it.
Yes. Nice example, I guess, of knowing your strengths. Lex’s is not shooting from deep. The defenses completely sag back when she has the ball.

Reactions: Tscurlo
Don’t know. Don’t much care, tbh. I haven’t watched an NFL game all season. I always watch the Super Bowl just because but I’m not really caught up in the Taylor and Jason drama.
I haven't watched an entire NFL game in years, except for the lions. I have to watch them that's my wife's team. Too many flags too many reviews and way too many commercials.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT