ADVERTISEMENT

IUWBB hosts Northwestern

Another bad loss.

I went to the MSU game and enjoyed that one. Other than one time I went went to my daughter's team, it was the only IU women's game I'd been to.

So they get ranked, and I'm interested in seeing how they'll do going forward. Then, as you say, 2 bad losses.

My observations are......quite a few skilled offensive players who share the ball well and are very scrappy, but with way too many TOs. They're pretty careless with the ball.

Undersized up front, and not overly quick at the guard position (thus the TOs).

Only average overall defensively.

They have perhaps over-achieved to date.....their upside for this year is not that great.

Reactions: IUgradman
I went to the MSU game and enjoyed that one. Other than one time I went went to my daughter's team, it was the only IU women's game I'd been to.

So they get ranked, and I'm interested in seeing how they'll do going forward. Then, as you say, 2 bad losses.

My observations are......quite a few skilled offensive players who share the ball well and are very scrappy, but with way too many TOs. They're pretty careless with the ball.

Undersized up front, and not overly quick at the guard position (thus the TOs).

Only average overall defensively.

They have perhaps over-achieved to date.....their upside for this year is not that great.
their upside is great. much better than last year. and they did win the wnit last year.

their upside is great. much better than last year. and they did win the wnit last year.

Right now they're in a 4 way tie for 2nd in the BT.

I think they will end up 4th or 5th.

I had hoped they might be better than that. I don't see that after watching the OSU game on the road, and reading about the NW game.

I just have standards and don’t tolerate the losing culture at IU.
It’s not about having standards..it’s about what you say and how you say it. Maybe you should think before you write and try to be a little less demeaning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT